Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

eva_winters t1_jcai4ly wrote

Hi Basil, is it pawsible to get a tarot reading? 🐾

Spacey-Hed t1_jcaig5f wrote

I'm just here for some pawsitive affirmations!

creamiepuffs OP t1_jcazu8i wrote

Basil says your card today is Queen of Cups; You will find great inner strength

creamiepuffs OP t1_jcazlrh wrote

Basil says your card today is Temperance; take all things in moderation and try to focus on balance

Scrub_nin t1_jcawih3 wrote

Hello Basil, I’ll take two readings today. One in regards to financial security and the second in regards to familial health. I am happy to pay in the usual manor of treats and scritches.

Looking forward to your timely response,

Scrub.

creamiepuffs OP t1_jcaxcyt wrote

Basil says your cards today are Strength; You will overcome and Wheel of Fortune; adapting is important.

Scrub_nin t1_jcay5wp wrote

Thank you Basil. I will keep these in mind as I go throughout my day. It feels good to be told I am strong and will overcome when sometimes I feel very weak and hopeless. And adapting definitely is where I think I’ll find that strength. Your wise words have both brightened my day and illuminated my path forward. You deserve extra treats for this extra good reading today! Thank you goodest of doggos 🥰

AlamutJones t1_jcai5ta wrote

Tell me my future, tiny dog. I must know.

creamiepuffs OP t1_jcaxjyl wrote

Basil says your card today is The Fool, be cautious in your decisions and take care

frikimanHD t1_jcb9fyp wrote

a dog with the fool card... definetly a jojo reference

parchedlitre99 t1_jcaklb0 wrote

10/10. Would let the little one tell me my future any day.

creamiepuffs OP t1_jcaxtvy wrote

Basil says your card today is The World, keep working towards what you feel is meaningful.

belacqua90 t1_jcamsf5 wrote

Basil 😭😭😭

creamiepuffs OP t1_jcaz3c7 wrote

Basil says your card today is Nine of Wands! Pursue that dream you have, even if it's a little one.

belacqua90 t1_jcbgrtw wrote

Basil, you're so good! Thanks for the reading 🧡✨

frikimanHD t1_jcb9gz3 wrote

Basil

creamiepuffs OP t1_jcba42h wrote

Basil says your card today is Judgement; follow that inner calling listen to your gut

AwkwardPotatoe t1_jcb9ijs wrote

I'll take a basil reading if you please sir

creamiepuffs OP t1_jcb9yr0 wrote

Basil says your card today is Nine of Pentacles; look for abundance in your life

SpiritedFriendship97 t1_jcbmkyc wrote

I would love a card reading from adorable Basil🐾

creamiepuffs OP t1_jcbolqv wrote

basil says your card today is Three of Cups; happiness and community are coming your way

_ser_kay_ t1_jccwr4m wrote

What an adorable lil nugget ❤️ I’d love a card reading!

creamiepuffs OP t1_jcdro69 wrote

Basil says your card today is Seven of Swords; Think outside the box for your problem, the solution is hiding in plain sight.

iamthepkmmaster t1_jce7ee1 wrote

Can Basil read Yugioh cards, and if so, can they read Miscellaneousaurus? (Note, Read Misc is a joke in the Yugioh community)