Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

gizmojito OP t1_j7h1xm2 wrote

https://kirbiesgrillmenu.com This casual family owned spot has great breakfast and an overwhelming selection of sandwiches. And they’re super friendly and nice.

3villans t1_j7ipscv wrote

and the price is right which probably dovetails nicely with the post asking for cheap lunch specials. That and cafe on the square around the corner to little gems

gizmojito OP t1_j7iw4xm wrote

Good idea. I shared over on the other post. You know, I’ve never actually tried Cafe on the Square…bc above and beyond the food and service, Kirbies won my loyalty with their fresh brewed iced tea.

3villans t1_j7j059b wrote

The guy at cafe on the square brews me a decaf iced tea every morning. Kirbies and cafe on the square two different animals. Kirbies definitely better for the grilled food and fries. Cafe has some good cold sandwiches. Both hit the spot and were always better options than the Panera that had been around the corner.

deadest_of_parrots t1_j7ks5zi wrote

Used to work down the street from Kirbies - they are also the nicest people ever.

weebilsurglace t1_j7hxm10 wrote

That trike is a lot.

gizmojito OP t1_j7i1uog wrote

Exactly. And yet, it’s exactly the kind of thing I’m not surprised to see out in Baltimore.