Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

player_9 t1_iuznrvb wrote

If you can’t find what you’re looking for downtown, Holy Frijoles in Hampden has about a dozen pinball machines. Good vibe.

thegreatmachine21 t1_iuz2hoq wrote

Johnny Rads

incunabula001 t1_iv1t3jd wrote

They only have one or two machines, better than nothing 🤷‍♂️

InkedVeggie t1_iv1wxuf wrote

Only one when I went last month, they don't have the lord of the rings one anymore gif

trout66 t1_iuzlehy wrote

This pinball map is a bit out of date but short answer: Johnny Rad's probably has 1 or 2 tables. GameOn in Fed hill has more, Peabody Heights Brewery in Waverly has a small arcade and is building a larger one, and Holy Frijoles in Hampden has probably 20 machines up at any given time.

testerowpqlq t1_iv0fse6 wrote

Anyone one can update it. I updated a bunch in Georgia went I travelled there for work.

trout66 t1_iv1i7r9 wrote

No one is moderating Baltimore's, I submitted Peabody Heights over a year ago and it never went through.

Taxitaxitaxi33 t1_iuzd43p wrote

There are none according to pinball maps.

Glad_Ad1112 t1_iv4updu wrote

You’re gonna have to drive to Frijoles in Hampden. They have actual sanctioned leagues and a good selection of pins from the 1970s - modern.

Also, check out MOM’s in College Park. They have one of the best pinball collections around, and they also do a lot of Stern / general pinball sanctioned events.

irb26detti t1_iv1fpkf wrote

Idk about the best but your mom slapped my balls around for free last night so shes probably the cheapest option...

−4