Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

idriveahyundai t1_j2is6jr wrote

Hey! I’m a Baltimore-based photographer that shoots both digital and film. I mostly work on street photography, I post a lot in this sub, but only the stuff that I’ve taken in Baltimore, so there’s lots more from other places I’ve been.

Check out my website below, and see if there’s anything you like! I sell prints of many sizes, framed and unframed. Feel free to message me if there’s a photo of mine you’ve seen that isn’t available for purchase. You can also see my work on instagram @jakesaltzberg

https://jakesaltzberg.smugmug.com/

RutabagaFree4090 t1_j46780g wrote

FOCUS GROUP PARTICIPANTS NEEDED: $50 gift card provided for online participation.

Do you have a general interest in research? Are you interested in participating in infectious disease research? Have you participated in studies where you were exposed to infectious agents?

We'd love to invite your participation in an online focus group discussion with 5-7 people lasting around 1.5 hours.

For more information call: 410-706-7926, email clintrial@som.umaryland.edu, or visit redcap.link/EMITFocusGroup

Message from the University of Maryland Center for Vaccine Development and Global Health

ThatguyfromBaltimore t1_j507p79 wrote

Hey everyone. I wanted to give a plug for a charity my good friend is working with: Radio Reading Network of Maryland. They do a great service for those who are blind, reading books, newspapers, and magazines to those who might not be able to read them elsewise.

Website is: https://www.radioreadingnetwork.org/ and they are looking for donations, or people that may be able to help read as well.

SilverProduce0 t1_j2icsuv wrote

I’m selling my ebike. It’s a RadCity 3 with low mileage (I think just over 400 miles). I just am not using it at all and it’s not ideal for storing in my living room. I love it and don’t really want to sell it but I know it’s just being wasted.

Msg me if you’re interested.

HopeRemote516 t1_j53laa9 wrote

Update: February appointments are now full. I still am looking for anyone interested in a dental cleaning for March, April and May.

Affordable/ No insurance needed dental cleaning!! Anyone in the DC/MD area.

Hello, I am a dental hygiene student at the Community College of Baltimore(CCBC) looking for patients. The cost of service is $10 for seniors(age 66+), $15 for children(under age 14) and $20 for adults(age 14-65). This supervised service will include an oral cancer screening, dental exam by a licensed dentist, thorough dental cleaning and fluoride treatment. If X-rays are needed it will be an additional cost of $5-25.

Hours are Tuesday 1pm-4:30pm, Thursday 8am-11:30am.

I would also like to mention that because I am a student appointments tend to be longer(3-4hrs) and may take more than one appointment(2-3) to complete due to each step being checked by an instructor to assure you are receiving the BEST care all around.

I need a certain amount of patients each semester to be successful in this program so you would be helping me out a lot. You will also benefit from these services as you are taking charge of your oral health :)

Please message me or call/text 301-327-0836 for more information if you are interested.

Thank you!

Kirch_figgums t1_j2hzjrt wrote

Looking for a vintage, wood tone vanity for my wife. I’ve tried NextDoor and Craigslist but haven’t found anything that she’s been super into yet. Anyone looking to unload one or know of a good second hand shop to check out?

Lurkerbot47 t1_j36ymfx wrote

Anyone have a spare ticket to Crankiefest for Saturday night's 8pm show that they'd be willing to sell? I forgot to buy mine ahead of time and I'd like to attend with some friends that are going.

_Alvin_Row_ t1_j3kv2fp wrote

Have a $300 southwest airlines gift card, looking for $225 for it.

ParoxysmAttack t1_j44i9qg wrote

Somebody is a little bitter about what happened.

_Alvin_Row_ t1_j44ll1f wrote

😂😂 nah just won't be able to use em for a while so figured might as well get rid before I totally forget they exist

justlikeyou14 t1_j2wy8kq wrote

Still looking to sell my piano. Lowered the price.

Would love for this to bring joy to someone else as it did to me:

https://baltimore.craigslist.org/msg/d/baltimore-upright-baldwin-piano-made-in/7552426983.html

B-More_Orange t1_j3tcgae wrote

We have five large wardrobe boxes available with metal racks if anyone is moving soon.

nikkonikkointhewind t1_j3xxiwi wrote

I have 2 tickets to My Fair Lady at the Hippodrome this Friday at 8pm. Looking for $90 a ticket - seats are in center orchestra!

carolmurphy001 t1_j4o29e6 wrote

Am a freelance makeup artist. I buy and sell cosmetics products and I manage a store. Feel free to buzz any of our media pages for orders,complain and store location

potholepapi t1_j4s303n wrote

Looking to to thrift a vintage trucker jacket.

reallylazyleo t1_j4lpb2c wrote

Used/New Shipping Containers 20ft and 40ft for sale!!!

spankenstein t1_j5q4616 wrote

Just out of curiosity how much do those things tend to go for?

reallylazyleo t1_j5qk7av wrote

For Baltimore, MD area, the prices start at $2850 Including Delivery! For pick-up though, the prices start at $2050. :)

trxxxme t1_j5gb6hx wrote

Looking for tickets for the Disturbing Tha Peace show at Soundstage

SnooDucks4683 t1_j5u8pli wrote

I am looking for a kitten to give a good home to. Have property and house kitties love in northern baltimore county. Willing to travel to pick up kitty!

maxinefierce t1_j6dq1n1 wrote

ISO extra ticket to Le Tigre at Baltimore Soundstage in July. I got a ticket but my friend didn't and would love to get one for them for their birthday. Thanks!

Xmipodalt t1_j6fbdvu wrote

Selling two tickets to Thee Sacred Souls tonight. Asking $50 (under face value) thanks!

ParoxysmAttack t1_j66zwwv wrote

ISO pull out couch/loveseat or futon. Upper Fells Point. If you can’t deliver please at least be able to assist in loading it into my vehicle lol