Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

lotusblossom60 t1_iy4sxok wrote

They can sit in the traffic like the rest of us.

a_swarm_of_nuns t1_iy4qyni wrote

Yea I couldn’t care less

Chippopotanuse t1_iy4ryaw wrote

Yet, cared enough to comment. So…

−4

a_swarm_of_nuns t1_iy5ak4i wrote

Yea man you got me. You really made me rethink the 5 seconds it took me to look at the title and post a reply. SMH

75footubi t1_iy54506 wrote

All I want is a comprehensive list of road closures and durations so I can figure out how fucked my commute will be.

jeep-in t1_iy5ji05 wrote

Why come here after treating Meghan terribly for being American. You don’t like Americans don’t come

AutoModerator t1_iy4q84d wrote

The linked source has opted to use a paywall to restrict free viewership of their content. As alternate sources become available, please post them as a reply to this comment. Users with a Boston Public Library card can often view unrestricted articles here.

Boston Globe articles are still permissible as it's a soft-paywall. Please refrain from reporting as a Rule 5 violation. Please also note that copying and posting the entire article text as comments is not permissible.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

HeartrendingExpress t1_iy5pctz wrote

Thanks, no thanks, how about they stay in England instead of making Boston a photo shoot for their charity that doesn't actually fix anything. We already know the problem is fossil fuels and the solution is to reduce the use of fossil fuels, and part of the problem is rich pricks flying all over the world in jet airplanes. So fucking stay home you knobs.

DooDooBrownz t1_iy8n7ms wrote

people who give a shit explain yourselves