Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Infractus t1_ix68uqo wrote

Oh hey, I follow this person on insta and own this deck of their cards. They're Lovecraft themed and are equally beautiful and bizarre.

deggialcfr t1_ix6dloe wrote

What's their name? Art looks cool, I'd like to follow too.

Departedart OP t1_ix7buoa wrote

Actually Tarot deck was finished haf a year ago but the IG algorithm has changed a lot and 90% of my followers didn't see my posts about it 🥲

Infractus t1_ix7wq46 wrote

I'm sorry my dude :(

Departedart OP t1_ix7yf0f wrote

Don't know what to do really. People keep coming from reddit to my IG and follow me but my reach keeps getting lower with every upload 🙃 and I'm finishing another deck that people will probably miss too 🥲

Infractus t1_ix8b70e wrote

As anachronistic as it sounds, I've seen a few artists go back to email lists because they're reliable.

Departedart OP t1_ix8bnpr wrote

There are few extra steps on IG now when you follow someone you have to turn on the notifications from that person if you want to see everything they post but no one likes making extra steps and tbh they shouldn't have to because only a follow should do the work. Problem is when I make a story or a post info saying " hey you can find this and this there and there" out of 12k followers only around 800 get to see it and almost one does what I wanted 🥲

Infractus t1_ix8c9er wrote

For what it's worth, I just learned about that, and added you to favorites. Good luck out there!

deggialcfr t1_ix6fj90 wrote

Thanks, I'm blind and didn't see the handle in the op.

Theresa2422 t1_ixbg6oi wrote

I love the composition and details in this. Love a good detailed heart!

PM_ME_UR_BEEFCAKE t1_ixpbw7p wrote

How would you feel if I got this as a tattoo

Departedart OP t1_ixphbzk wrote

Go for it but send me an image of the tattoo once you get it :)