Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Beautiful_Project_56 t1_jb2fuxz wrote

I like this chart much more than a race bar chat. you can see all information in one go.

2wolves t1_jb2kq1w wrote

Too much of a tangled mess for me.

amatulic t1_jb2t1ct wrote

DC is near the bottom because it's small, and California and Texas are near the top because they are large. This is an excellent presentation, but it would be more useful to see it expressed as a population density ranking, not just a population ranking.

Old_Tomato_214 t1_jb33py3 wrote

I think it's great that there is a growing number of people using and taking advantage of digital technology in their daily lives. It's also encouraging to know that digital technology can be used to create positive impacts in areas such as improved access to education, health, and communication. It's important to remember, however, that digital technology can also have negative effects, such as creating digital divide between those who have access to technology and those who do not. We should strive to make sure that everyone has access to technology and its benefits.

−5

BloodDiamond24 t1_jb2fauc wrote

After Covid most people don't want to live in CA anymore at least not in the expensive areas... trends are reversing for CA at least.

−12