Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Smiling_Fox t1_iwzq03d wrote

European here, what the heck is a all-meat biscuit!?

panundeerus t1_iwzvo6b wrote

Propably just meat assembled In biscuit shape.

Just like chicken Fried steak is actually a beef steak that is Fried similarly to Fried chicken xd

Smiling_Fox t1_iwzwjtb wrote

I'll be honest, that plate looks like something I'd whip up in a drunk stupor at 3am.

WMH81 OP t1_ix3j968 wrote

The "all-meat" is just the version of their biscuits and gravy breakfast. Sausage, ham, bacon, and chorizo. Chicken if you count the eggs, I guess.

Smiling_Fox t1_ix3rjv9 wrote

Sorry if I sound dumb, but where are these biscuits on the pic? Is that mashed-potatoes-looking stuff the biscuits? I'm still confused 😅

WMH81 OP t1_ix3rnxx wrote

The biscuits are completely covered by everything else on the plate. I think the stuff you're talking about is the gravy.

Smiling_Fox t1_ix44snv wrote

Isn't the gravy the brown sauce under the eggs, between the meat? You know what, nevermind. As long as it tastes good!

magooisim t1_ix3niu4 wrote

Explanation not necessary, I was sold at all-meat biscuit.

AutoModerator t1_iwzjsel wrote

Tune into our next few Live Talks for:

• Renowned Dessert Person and former Bon AppĂ©tit senior Food Editor, Claire Saffitz. For a Thanksgiving Desserts Hotline, starts 1pm PST on Mon 21st November.

• The star of Hit The Kitch and also Bon AppĂ©tit fame, Molly Baz: For another Thanksgiving Hotline, starts 8am PST on Tue 22nd November.

You can follow the scheduled talks below:

Hit the follow and bell icon in each post to get a notification once the post goes live. Please note that questions are being pre-collected for Molly's talk, please use this link to submit your questions: https://forms.gle/PzdtwEHF2tJiajAc6

We also welcome back our brilliant talk hosts, Pod Appétit: Gourmet Takes.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

Famous_Ad_8888 t1_ix3w40f wrote

I couldn’t eat all that but I sure would try looks awesome

WMH81 OP t1_ix3wddq wrote

It was really good, and exactly what I needed for that morning. Had all that before going down to the yearly Christmas parade, and it was brutally cold out. I had two of those mimosas, ate all of that food, and I was totally ready to go.