Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Im_Ashe_Man t1_j2drq8t wrote

I would've peeled some lines down the cucumber before slicing it.

_drippy_hippy_ OP t1_j2e3uot wrote

Normally I always run a channel knife down the side of em. This was one set of about 15 trays we had to make, so I was shorter on time or I would have loved to channel the cucumbers. 💪🏼

Damoging t1_j2cjydc wrote

Damn, no hummus for the fruit platter? :(

_drippy_hippy_ OP t1_j2ckfis wrote

The fruit platter was more for the kids. It had a vanilla Greek yogurt dip to go with it. The little ones weren’t so big on the hummus.

other-women t1_j2cz39k wrote

I am not coming to that event.

_drippy_hippy_ OP t1_j2e33ol wrote

Lol cool story bro. Maybe next time I’ll have to remember to give a shit. Lol “Im not going” and “wouldn’t have a shot at hell in being invited” are two completely different things. I’m sorry nobody invited you anywhere because you’re too busy trolling through Reddit. Try touching some grass. 🤣🤣

vibrant_crab t1_j2d7l03 wrote

I always love the kitchen shots before it goes out to the table. Show me it’s natural habitat lol.

alicetran88 t1_j2cil9b wrote

Wow! this is so yummy 😍 makes both my eyes and tummy are "hungry"

dbmr69 t1_j2cmoit wrote

I need more healthy food in my life

_drippy_hippy_ OP t1_j2cn9op wrote

Can’t go wrong with raw fruits and veggies! 💪🏼💪🏼 For my personal preference, I usually like to add some kidney beans or black beans for some extra protein!

Sneaky-Ladybug t1_j2couyx wrote

I would eat everything from the vegetable tray, but I prefer cauliflower instead of broccoli but that is personal choice. Nicely done.

_drippy_hippy_ OP t1_j2cp5dg wrote

We were serving Za’atar roasted Cauliflower with a fire roasted red pepper Harissa an the appetizer! 🤤🤤