Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Thor4269 t1_j23pt94 wrote

Seems like it would suck to clean...

lol1231yahoocom t1_j23twg8 wrote

My first thought, unfortunately. My husband says I evaluate everything on whether it’s a cleaning liability or not. 4 kids.

bub-a-lub t1_j24f2fi wrote

I don’t have kids but my first 2 thoughts were it would suck to clean and you get less of your drink

Empty-Plum-648 t1_j24z91w wrote

I don’t think anyone who buys this is concerned about cleaning and less volume

archery-noob t1_j25b966 wrote

Correct. I wanted to buy one just to see how long it would take to get called into HR. Then I'd innocently have them explain why it's "inappropriate" and why it can't just be about a donut.

phezhead t1_j259c68 wrote

It's actually a large mug. When I use the Keurig at work it only gets about halfway full on one pod

alexs001 t1_j257lk2 wrote

You didn’t consider the kids a cleaning liability?

Upstairs-Wheel-8995 t1_j24jq9x wrote

Yeah, this seems more like a novelty mug you’d never use.

jurrasicwhorelord t1_j24tdza wrote

I have one, I use it all the time. It cleans fine in a dishwasher. I will admit though, when I first got it I didn't have a dishwasher and used it like twice in a year.

Upstairs-Wheel-8995 t1_j24vyog wrote

Don’t have a dishwasher so this would be a waste of money for me

thelastwordbender t1_j25viux wrote

I mean, you can just run some hot water and shake it a couple of times to clean it. Then just let it rest upside down to dry it. I don't see why it'll be so difficult to clean.

kratly t1_j267kuo wrote

Yeah I guess there are a lot of people that are thinking of baking a cake or making oatmeal in it and letting it sit for days. If you rinse it out after you use it, I don’t see any issues with it.

MisterB78 t1_j24k86u wrote

They’ve made a mug you can never clean properly