Submitted by AutoModerator t3_127buhe in gaming

Use this post to discuss life, post memes, or just talk about whatever!

This thread is posted weekly on Fridays (adjustments made as needed).

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

kyuuish t1_jedn1ju wrote

I have a 30-50 pages assignment to write and then defend, but I am sick and way too tired. Probably gonna have to cut down on my gaming time for the next 2 month since we are also fixing the new house to make it livable. (Laying flooring sucks)

JcFuerza t1_jeewbu8 wrote

Snapping together flooring sounds pretty fun sitting next to that 50-page paper you need to write and defend! lol

DuDEwithAGuN t1_jedkg3l wrote

Excited to see what crazy combinations the community can think up for Zelda TOTK!

I might try fusing a fish to a staff in hopes of upping the swim speed - definitely going to try some shield surfin' on the water while I'm at it!

JcFuerza t1_jeex3g8 wrote

I've been getting back into PC Games now that my kids are older and I don't have to watch them all the time to make sure they don't hurt themselves. It has been both nostalgic to see how somethings have not changed and inspiring to see how other aspects like graphics are 8x better than they were just a few years ago.

(Note: I started a youtube channel during those little kid years and became well known for mobile games so it has been strange to "branch out" to the main system I used to play on. For those interested, here is my most recent video on PC games: https://youtu.be/pOd3DfXUY8E

Z_M_P_Y t1_jedltuj wrote

Im on my like 12th terraria playthrough, this time its for the Worthy. Its very Hard compared to regular Master mode

SpazmusJackson t1_jee62tc wrote

Horizon gets done so dirty. They feel like The Witcher 3 meets Monster Hunter meets Breath Of The Wild to me but people just compare them to Ubisoft games because there’s towers to climb and lots of map icons.

Stupid002 t1_jeeagnu wrote

Good gameplay/bad story or good story/bad gameplay

Which combination do you think is better Why?

illiter-it t1_jeebglj wrote

So..no E3. What's coming out on Xbox this year other than starfield (maybe)?

Bubbles-20-08 t1_jeej6qf wrote

Rest in peace E3, a place where consoles battled and the weak pc's got mocked. Most importantly where the best moments of gaming were announced, also Todd Howard introduced 16x the detail

HomelessSpyCrab t1_jeffht1 wrote

I just started making youtube videos focusing on gaming. Having a lot of fun and learning a lot. Anyone else do it? Any advice?

If you are interested here is my latest video: https://youtu.be/4_uB1KjuTLw

An0n_Cyph3r_ t1_jefi77m wrote

It's been a year since I graduated, and I haven't been able to find a job. I'm in dire need of one as soon as possible.

BishyC2 t1_jeft7lo wrote

I have roughly 1000 cad to spend on a setup I already have a laptop and a ps4. I have only tried to run basic games on my computer like Minecraft and Terraria. minecraft runs at about 18 fps. I would say I use my laptop more than my PlayStation but if I was to upgrade I could see that changing. I would still probably still play a lot of Minecraft if I was to get a new pc but would try other games like satisfactory and might try modding Minecraft. I just want advice on if I should stick with what I have or upgrade

res30stupid t1_jefuvjd wrote

So, I finally got around to playing the original Resident Evil 4 - always had it on my PSN but I really don't do horror games. Currently on 3-1 on Easy mode and...

Can I say that I don't find Ashley to be too annoying? The only really big issue I had with her was the catapults chapter because I hadn't given her any yellow herbs yet and she kept dying in one hit.

DiamondRocks22 t1_jegx656 wrote

Anyone played a game called “the technomancer”? Barely any guides online about it. Anyone got any tips that can make the game slightly more bearable?