Submitted by amysarah_x t3_yintm9 in gaming

So when I was little my dad used to let me go on his Xbox and I’d play loads of different games and demos. I used to love playing this one game/demo? But honestly can’t remember much about it at all!

All I can remember is you were a woman with red hair and sneaking around a jewellery shop I think it was? And you could either wear full black spy gear or a green blazer and skirt like work outfit. I’m sure she was some sort of spy and then there was a cut scene where men came down on those spy line things.

That’s all I can remember it’s a very distant memory but any help would be massively appreciated!

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

GoodTodd1970 t1_iujjmlh wrote

When were you little? It would help a lot to actually have frame of reference.

amysarah_x OP t1_iujjubc wrote

I can’t remember how old I was playing it but I imagine I was anywhere between the ages of 5-10 as I moved after that. So would have been 2003-2008

GoodTodd1970 t1_iujjr2e wrote

No One Lives Forever?

amysarah_x OP t1_iujklpu wrote

Checked it out and it wasn’t this. She had 2 outfits you could play in either and I seem to remember you did a lot of sneaking round men in suits

SMACCYD_Youtuber t1_iujndo4 wrote

Lol How was it not that??

That was a great Guess even though it is wrong apparently..

amysarah_x OP t1_iujnju5 wrote

Agreed it was a very good guess based off the description but I don’t recognise the game at all so won’t be it. If I saw the game I’d know right away if it was right or not.