Submitted by dajaj_eadi t3_z8yc5g in gaming

I'm very excited for this game to come out. Maybe this is trivial but I would love help deciding which console I should get it on. As of now, my thought is to get it on my PS4, next in line would be Nintendo Switch, and in last place Xbox one.

*I have no plans to upgrade to the newer consoles. I will run my ps4 and xbox one into the ground*

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

SaiyajinPrime t1_iydy055 wrote

I feel like if you have an option between getting it on PS4 or switch you should definitely get it on PS4.

Obviously the switch version will be worse because the system just can't handle anywhere near what the PS4 can handle.

dajaj_eadi OP t1_iydycev wrote

Yes, that was my thought too. Switch was next in line just because of portability.

SaiyajinPrime t1_iydyj32 wrote

If portability is your main concern, then yeah, Switch. If game performance is your concern, PS or XB.

4uzzyDunlop t1_iydy5nl wrote

I can't imagine it's going to run well on Switch at all tbh. Probably very little difference between XB One & PS4 performance so either of those would be fine.

waste_land_wanderer t1_iydy6t6 wrote

Should be Nintendo last place..feel like it's going to look like a 🥔 on that handheld

I'm still rocking my xbox one x, feel like il get excellent visuals and at 4k 30fps for Hogwarts Legacy though also hoping theyl add a performance mode(1080p 60fps)

4K40FPS t1_iyer2c1 wrote

PS WILL HAVE SOME exclusive content for like a year from what i know so definitely Playstation !!!

dajaj_eadi OP t1_iyevka0 wrote

Like more than the deluxe version?! That does help keep my choice for ps4! Thank you!

4K40FPS t1_iyewiwk wrote

you should check it yourself i am not sure how important it is but it is about hogsmeade i think