Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

PhanThief95 t1_j2f8ur9 wrote

God of War 2018 is my favorite of these.

BlackAera OP t1_j2faujk wrote

I have the day one edition and the flip cover is just white. Do you have a different version?

PhanThief95 t1_j2fe3g6 wrote

I have the standard version. The back cover art has Kratos & Atreus fighting against a horde of monsters coming at them.

BlackAera OP t1_j2flgol wrote

Strange. Ragnarok has a flip cover as you describe it but my God of War 2018 doesn't.

knobjockkey t1_j2f8bxs wrote

It’s very wholesome of Sony ngl

isic t1_j2f979z wrote

That's cool as hell. The first game I remember seeing this done with, was Bioshock Infinite. I think I had it for the Xbox 360 though.

LaserShark42 t1_j2ffvjl wrote

I work at a public library and it kills me to cover and/or put stickers and stamps on stuff like this

cwhb t1_j2fhi3n wrote

You're a literal monster haha.

You don't realize it until you get into the retro scene and see how many great old school games and covers have been defaced by the trade in culture from around the late 90's era. Places would just use permanent markers to blur out barcodes or item number discs and manuals.

theshogun02 t1_j2f8mng wrote

A console for a more civilized era……

Ashne405 t1_j2fb1tg wrote

Both nier games have them, only games i have that do it.

Automata even has the ps4 logo on the side and top so it looks like its the original cover, replicant just has the art.

tbell713 t1_j2fl7k5 wrote

Bloodborne’s cover makes for a cool flip.

BushWookie-Alpha t1_j2f9qyz wrote

The DooM one is a personal favourite.

BlackAera OP t1_j2fb2j9 wrote

Doom was my first one. Bethesda did that even on PS4 when this wasn't a Sony brand thing.

Nihilus06 t1_j2fi6zy wrote

i love shit like this, the only one i have that has this is Cuphead sadly