Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Which-Palpitation t1_j2a3a6f wrote

Because people have spammed the living shit out of that format and frankly no one really cares about those lists

Medjed2272 t1_j2a3g1r wrote

damn i just do it once a year to show what i played and to get recomendations ig this reddit is more for show then actually caring about what others are playing and so on

−23

Which-Palpitation t1_j2a3q5b wrote

If it was more for show then they would’ve left that post up, shit like this gets posted so damned much that the mods consider it lowering the quality of the sub, and I don’t disagree with them

Medjed2272 t1_j2a3yhf wrote

so this server is basically just fucking fan art and showing collections

−19

Which-Palpitation t1_j2a4403 wrote

Bro you just tried showing us your art

Medjed2272 t1_j2a492w wrote

that aint art is was just a bunch of cover art insted of writing a list of games

−10

splartf t1_j2a3jf7 wrote

Wish I could tell yah seems like a standard post. Probably was accidentally flagged for spam since this kind of post seems really common. Best I could come up with.

Jekker5 t1_j2a4flx wrote

Is it the best decision to immediately repost a post that got removed?

DeskWeak8843 t1_j2a650a wrote

Idk Reddit just has a stick up their ass with reposts. It’s always “why would you post this when someone 3 months ago posted the exact same thing?”. Like no shit, there’s not many original posts.

Medjed2272 t1_j2a3thp wrote

this is why reddit annoys me i saw a simular post and it was fine but mine was taking down do to rule 2 but why is mine banned and that one wasnt the same thing happend to me in 2020 making my yearly post on games

−3

Medjed2272 t1_j2a3ahc wrote

can a moderater tell me why

−7

psychkotic t1_j2a3hep wrote

You're better off messaging the mods directly rather than posting this in here hoping a mod will see it...