Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Manjorno316 t1_j6haeya wrote

I could go for some DMC5 and beef stew right now.

wejustsaymanager t1_j6hhygs wrote

Wait til you hit mission 13 or 14 on DMD. Pain.

Great fuckin game though.

AlexKorobeiniki OP t1_j6iv9ap wrote

I’m loving playing as V; it’s probably the best example of a summoner/beast master character I’ve ever seen in practice. Good balance between having the pets be useful, but not overtuned. Making Nightmare so easy to access was an inspired choice as well, it completely avoids the “maybe I’ll need it later” trap most nukes fall into.

wejustsaymanager t1_j6iwgeg wrote

V was such a huge change compared to dante and neros style, and I expected to hate playing as him but damn hes fun!

cainhurstscott32 t1_j6g8ewv wrote

I just finished this game today. Good story, ND once you get the controls down it's real easy to whoop.some ass. Best of luck, and have fun.

DoubleAssasin t1_j6gawmc wrote

What kind of mic are you using?

AlexKorobeiniki OP t1_j6gbgbe wrote

HyperX Quadcast. Really good mic for the price. The stand I got is absolutely junk, though, lol. Need to get a new one soon.

DoubleAssasin t1_j6gcena wrote

I might have to take a look at one of those because my mic is absolute garbage

WhisperingShores t1_j6jy8in wrote

Alistair Approved Stew - The taste is what counts.

DB43X t1_j6g4bzq wrote

Just out of curiosity. Why is it?

AlexKorobeiniki OP t1_j6g4lew wrote

Besides a bowl of delicious beef stew and DMC5? Idk, the world hasn’t exploded yet?

−1

Ok-Promise8865 t1_j6gbgz2 wrote

There is a phrase that I love:

“The most amazing things that can happen to a human being will happen to you, if you just lower your expectations”

My happy place is also while I crack up a good game on the ps5 and eat some food and drink a cold beer! It is peace and serenity for the soul!

guleedy t1_j6g77ub wrote

People be pissed

AlexKorobeiniki OP t1_j6g8knu wrote

Yeah, honestly I’m kind of baffled, lol. I thought it would get like, 2 upvotes and then get ignored, lol

guleedy t1_j6gtnyr wrote

Yeah; dont let it hold you looks like your having a good time enjoy dmc 5 and your beef stew

Call_It_Luck t1_j6g4y1m wrote

Everyone has those Logitech speakers I swear lol

−1

NavyDragons t1_j6g9sp3 wrote

mine are no name brand and not even plugged in because the wires are too short

−1