Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Nekomi_15 t1_j6n8a89 wrote

There is a Suikoden 3 manga out there based off the game. And I love it! Also one for Darkstalkers. (Lord I’m showing my age 🤣)

Most of the other ones I have are in Japanese though. I can’t think of any others at the moment

Lafwazah OP t1_j6n9v66 wrote

Hmm I wasn't interested in Darkstalkers at all but guess i will check the manga since you say so

Yeah i feel like there is a lot of Manga that are based on games, anime and other media and didn't get enough attention, too bad

Nekomi_15 t1_j6nap8b wrote

The Darkstalkers one is okay, and it isn’t really finished. And as it’s old, it most likely won’t be. I honestly just got it because, Felicia, and John 😂

Khyloa t1_j6nezhz wrote

Kingdom hearts got a manga adaptation.

Feisty-Crow-8204 t1_j6ns560 wrote

Diablo has some older novels that aren’t really tied to the game itself but flesh out the background and lore of Diablo. The first 3 or 4 are standalone and then there is a series of 3 novels. All of them are pretty good in my opinion.

Juantsu t1_j6n99hn wrote

The Halo books are pretty good. I would start with Fall Of Reach.

Lafwazah OP t1_j6nb4vr wrote

Did a quick check and i'm surprised that it released just a month after the game! will be a good material for information 😋

jankoho t1_j6naidi wrote

Warcraft and StarCraft Has Lots of books. With varying degree of quality, but the ones written by Richard Knaak are pretty decent

Lafwazah OP t1_j6nbn8q wrote

Can you read his books without getting to know anything? Are they enough?

jankoho t1_j6nkr8y wrote

Starcraft yes, as first books retells first campaign from game and other are basically standalone stories.

As for Warcraft, I know there is lot of World of Warcraft books, not sure about them as I understand those would require good knowledge of WoW lore.

But as for the Knaak books especially War of the ancients trilogy is basically standalone story and provides good introduction to all characters without knowing their lore before.

Sofaris t1_j6nq6j3 wrote

I am honestly the biggest fan of the Zelda games. But I really like the Zelda Mangas.

Lafwazah OP t1_j6nqnz4 wrote

Soon i'll start this series with link to the past and I AM HYPED!! and i'm definitely gonna check its manga 🔥

Existing_Cupcake_ t1_j6ntqg8 wrote

Well. Arknights got an anime adaptation. As well as manga. It's mobile gacha game. But got a good plot (this is why anime and manga adaptation exist). Manga - Arknights: OPERATORS! (Ongoing). Anime - Arknights: Reimei Zensou (1 season). If you want to try game, I would recommend playing on emulator, like bluestacks (recently it got 120 fps mode support on this game). Gacha games are often grinding. So on pc it's easier to play. Feel free to ask me any question about this game.

Lafwazah OP t1_j6nuxuz wrote

I can feel the passion from your words haha. i knew the game and i was interested in it but saw that the anime might adapt the whole plot so i'm waiting for it to finish, yeah yeah gonna take a long time that only if it DOES adapt the whole thing, well i have FGO that I want to play so I have some things in my hand regarding gacha games

Existing_Cupcake_ t1_j6nwc1w wrote

Yeah, FGO is a great game, I have a friend who plays it, he always brags about the fact that he has Astolfo in his team, and I am familiar with this universe only from the anime.