Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Kenitzka t1_izws7ev wrote

Serious question… with a boar as a pet, does one dull the tusks for safety?

ashibah83 t1_izwpbdm wrote

Oooohhhh, WHEN I WAS A YOUNG WARTHOG!!!!

Jak_n_Dax t1_izykbzk wrote

Is that a fucking boar?

I guess people will keep anything as a pet these days…

monthlymeeples t1_j01yy45 wrote

Why is Infinity constantly on the front page of /r/gifs with pig gifs?

YellIntoWishingWells t1_j037qzl wrote

because mods do nothing even though I report it almost daily. Just look at the users profile, it's all the same few gifs they recycle week after week.

monthlymeeples t1_j037urn wrote

Seems to be someone building an account to sell for ads.

YellIntoWishingWells t1_j039j1c wrote

Maybe. Maybe for shits n' giggles, maybe for nefarious deeds. All I know is, it brings down the site as a whole. A few weeks ago I saw the same post 8 times before I hit 200 posts on my front page. It's not just infinity. There's a bunch of them that get gifs from a separate sub and they all spam it to the same 5 or 6 subs. Mademesmile, rarepuppers, paradelia, confused_perspective and a few others I can't recall off the top of my head. I use RES and tag them as spammers so when I come back and see the tag, I DV and report. I get a lot of hate but I'm just ahead of the curve. Those same posters will be saying that "Reddit content is all the same" in 6 months and this is the cause of it. Guess mods don't give a shit that their sub is being ruined by seeing the same post multiple times on their front page. It'll get worse, start flooding Reddit's front page and only then will you see users start complaining.