Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

TheyKilledFlipyap t1_j4zf9pj wrote

I've always appreciated this little moment. She's clearly trying to teach him something about flight, and he ignores the lesson to brag about how cool he was.

The little "I am talking to an idiot" expression on her face at the end really sells it.

thejeffreystube OP t1_j4zjqu2 wrote

Lol that's exactly how I use this line with my siblings anytime anyone tries to jump in and "add to" something someone else said but the comment clearly just falls short we throw out the "Yeah, I bank so hard."

samuraibraaaaap t1_j520sdc wrote

damn im guilty of this

When you talk to almost exclusively people in your sport the lingo just gets cemented in. It describes it so well

PrincessAegonIXth t1_j4zhjcb wrote

“Bro?”

Dob_007 t1_j50c1sa wrote

I think my quota of the word "Bro" has already been used for 2023 after watching this movie

midnight_toker22 t1_j51eaya wrote

Haha I said the same thing after seeing Way of Water. I’m usually respectful in theaters but by the end of the movie I couldn’t help but echo “bro” every time they said it.

idickbutts t1_j56fhmg wrote

I feel bad. By the end of that movie I was positively restless waiting for the end. The last scene of the battle it fades to black for a second and I said audibly "holy shit is it over?" Then it kept going.

ButtockFace t1_j4zgkxe wrote

I don't know man, I do recall her saying wakey wakey to her dead daddy.

CalmAlarm t1_j4zxx8n wrote

Same. Checking AND Savings

kjbaran t1_j511n9t wrote

Banked your mom so hard

JackIsBackWithCrack t1_j51jy2w wrote

💙💙💙💙💙💙 BLUE PEOPLE 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Lazuliv t1_j57iejm wrote

And get pitted SO PITTED

SERV05 t1_j57lmjd wrote

Fighter pilots when you ask them how they turn so quickly