Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

ExiledSanity t1_jdw222f wrote

I'm a big fan of the spinfit CP100+ and the Spinfit W1. I don't notice much difference e between them though. I was surprised to see the site linked here describe the feel differently as both are generally grippy, and that makes the biggest difference. These stay put so much better than about anything else I've tried.

VendettaxRiich t1_jdw2yl4 wrote

JVC Spiraldots++ is what i use with my IE900. I spent way too much money on Eartips in the past and many were fine to great but at the end nothing came close to them in terms of comfort adn balanced sound.

blak_glass OP t1_jdw3hq7 wrote

I see a lot of recs for the spiraldots in many forums

andysaurus_rex t1_jdvzss5 wrote

What are peoples' favorite Airpod Pro eartips? I can't stand the stock ones. I've used foam ones for a while they just don't last very long though.

ma_dude28 t1_jdyygow wrote

My go to is the Azla SednaEarfit Short, i've tried Spinfit CP100, CP145, Dekoni Mercury.

The Spinfits rips easily and their rotating thing is not to my liking, the Dekoni on the other hand while comfortable need effort to put in.

Jmo04 t1_jdwx68c wrote

Might be the wrong place for this but does anyone know what the spinfit tips are that come with 64 audio IEM’s haha. I might need new ones but I can’t find what they are anywhere!

blorg t1_je0ku9h wrote

I think the newer ones come with CP100. If you are getting them, there's a slightly newer version, CP100+, with a slightly thinner/tackier/better silicone. CP100 fit, anyway, and are SpinFit's most popular tip. SpinFit W1 are a newer more expensive tip that is also decent. Personally, I use Moondrop Spring Tips on mine (Tia Trio).

Jmo04 t1_je0qhs9 wrote

I don’t believe it is the 100 as I already have a pair and they are quite different. I was thinking it’s a 155 but I’m also thinking they look different too… hmm

blorg t1_je0r00d wrote

It's unlikely to be the CP155 as it would be much too loose on the nozzle, it's designed for large nozzle IEMs like the Moondrop Blessing 2.

If it's slightly pointy/olive shaped it could be the CP145 which is 4.5mm nozzle. CP100 is round/hemisphere shaped.

redditredemptionfag t1_jdw19x8 wrote

reddit.com/comments/11ko440 BIG HOLE superior, tiny hole INFERIOR, change my mind

−2