Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

SirNoir t1_itv01h1 wrote

I can confirm, the Sundara's still leave an imprint.

ryukin631 t1_itv6nhc wrote

I'm using the drop version and I don't notice any imprints, even with my long hair. Not sure if having straight hair helps

dormantcouchcamper t1_itvg5sb wrote

I had to return the sundaras because the strap gave me headaches from pressure on the top of my head. But I couldn’t find that experience anywhere else so I must be in the small minority.

I got the 560S which I find much more comfortable (albeit much cheaper feeling)

headphones-ModTeam t1_itvm77q wrote

This post has been removed. Please note the following rule:

>Rule 2: Ask purchase help questions in the Shopping and Setup Help Desk found at https://reddit.com/r/headphones/about/sticky > >Requests for product opinions, comparisons, and general purchase advice must be made in the dedicated Shopping and Setup Help Desk found at /r/headphones/about/sticky instead of a new post.

You may also use r/headphoneadvice but please search their resources and familiarize yourself with their rules first before posting.

What questions are considered purchase advice?

• A request for product suggestions, comparison requests, or opinion requests fall under the purchase advice rule. These can often be found by searching first.

• Any suggestion or comparison request pertaining to headphones, IEMs, DACs, amps, or other accessories should be directed to the purchase help thread or r/headphoneadvice.

• Asking the subreddit to help make a decision to buy a product does fall under this rule (e.g. "should I get dekoni pads for my HD650?").

Why does this rule even exist?

What if the link doesn't work?

• The post can usually be found on the top r/headphones, and titled Shopping, Setup, and Technical Help Desk.

TransducerBot t1_itvnd22 wrote

This submission has automatically been removed due to the following rule:

>Rule 2: Ask purchase and shopping questions in the Shopping, Setup, and Technical Help Desk > > Requests for product opinions, comparisons, and general purchase advice must be made in the dedicated Shopping, Setup, and Technical Help Desk instead of a new post.

Portable audio related purchase advice may also be asked in r/HeadphoneAdvice but please familiarize yourself with their rules first.

What questions are considered purchase advice?

• A request for product suggestions, comparison requests, or opinion requests fall under the purchase advice rule. These can often be found by searching first.

• Any suggestion or comparison request pertaining to headphones, IEMs, DACs, amps, or other accessories should be directed to the purchase help thread or r/headphoneadvice.

• Asking the subreddit to help make a decision to buy a product does fall under this rule (e.g. "should I get dekoni pads for my HD650?").

Why does this rule even exist?

I'm certain that my post wasn’t asking for product opinions or purchase advice!

• Thanks for reading the above and making it this far.

• I'm a bot and I sometimes make mistakes. If you've read this message and still believe that it doesn't apply, please message the r/headphones moderators

ArkhamKnight0708 t1_itvb0az wrote

Comfort is miles better on the strap style bands IMO, but you're gonna end up with an imprint basically no matter what headphones you use. Get IEMs (or maybe some Prota Pros) if you don't want the imprint