Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

nana010101 t1_iy8sqxi wrote

Koss kph30i or kph40. Sounds great, cheap to replace when they break, which they will, because he's 5.

NeuromaenCZer t1_iyc2dz2 wrote

Came here to suggest this. :D It’s what I did too for my 4 year old daughter.

They are light, cheap and still sound very good.

clingytrashpanda t1_iy976rr wrote

I'd definitely go for kids' headphones because of a lower max volume

Gaurdian23 t1_iy9i33g wrote

This is down way too low.

Buy your children kids headphones so their hearing remains good!!

ricardo9505 t1_iy8zoi6 wrote

Need to buy kids headphones cause of the comfort. My daughter hated all my cans when she was little. Philips made some durable and good cans. They come in wireless now. I got my two nephews an older model where you coukd remove the speakers and change em between 2. Lightweight and they come capped so even if the volume is all the way up its limited to prevent damage to their ears.

reasec OP t1_iycivlq wrote

Thank you all for your suggestions, i will pick final ux3000.

xXironic_nameX3 t1_iy8ta60 wrote

Get headphones from Grado, they aren't expensive, have good sound and are durable

therealPaulPlay t1_iy9y7tn wrote

Wireless is a bit tough but I‘d recommend the Final ux3000, they are rather inexpensive and sound good. (Better than the Xm5). Apart from that you could go for the Momentum 3, Hifiman Diva or Technics EAH-A800. But I wouldn’t really recommend 300$ headphones for a 5y/o

reasec OP t1_iycizr6 wrote

I settled on Final UX3000, they look great spec wise and even design is good. Thank you very much!

Drifter_vov t1_iyaf40t wrote

JBL JR310BT they are specialy for kids, I read that the volume can't be risen to a danger point.

2_246_1010_78 t1_iybatzr wrote

I‘d recommend happy plugs headphones, volume limited, Bluetooth, decent sound, colors. So far happy about them!

reasec OP t1_iy8w4h1 wrote

And i forgot they must be wireless..

−1

TheEncrow t1_iy8xu1r wrote

Why?

reasec OP t1_iy8z4p9 wrote

One less cable. :)

−2

TheEncrow t1_iy8zwb6 wrote

Cables are way more durable and easier to replace than bluetooth. Wired headphones usually sound better too. Of course get whatever you prefer, but for your needs I'd get something cheap and wired (the koss are a great suggestion).

Almost_Ascended t1_iy9a2es wrote

Lmao, a 5 year old isn't going to be able to tell or care about the sound difference. This question shouldn't warrant too much thought lol.