Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

SuperMom2501 t1_ja60tpv wrote

iMovie is pretty nice

Kiwi3560 OP t1_ja6xc7e wrote

It was nice and pretty easy but for some reason once we watch what we put together on the TV is cut parts of certain clips off so we couldn’t see the whole thing. Like people’s head would be cut or it would be super off centered. But watching on the app it was fine. Any idea why? My husband thinks it has something to do with some of the video clips being shot on other peoples phones but all were still iPhones so we thought it shouldn’t matter

sannair96 t1_ja65q9f wrote

Clips works as well if you don’t mind doing it yourself

Correct-Spray2949 t1_ja6o0oq wrote

Splice is dam good but expensive but you can do the free trial, see if you like it or not🙃 if it’s just one project it’s really easy and user friendlyish

medieded t1_ja6y5yg wrote

I second CapCut, it has a pretty simple to understand interface and will get the job done.

Squid8742 t1_ja85snp wrote

I have been using iMovie and never had a problem with heads being cut. We’re you using AirPlay or did you save the video to something that then connected to your TV?

Kiwi3560 OP t1_ja8vumn wrote

Airplay. Should I try a different method?

Squid8742 t1_jabf5or wrote

Depending on how old your phone is it may lack the resources (if for example if it is an iPhone 11 or older). Try saving the file to a USB stick and then plug that into the TV, and see if there is any difference.

Kiwi3560 OP t1_jac6zdq wrote

Thanks so much, I will definitely try that