Submitted by WVUGuy29 t3_11d5o55 in iphone

So I’m looking to get mine replaced and I had gone to Best Buy like 2 months ago and got told it could take weeks - obviously time I don’t have subs I wouldn’t be getting a replacement one while I wait

So where can I go to get it done same day? My closest Apple Store is like 40 mins away. Also what’s the current price to have it done? Still $69?

Any help is appreciated

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

cgg419 t1_ja6x2ol wrote

I got mine replaced in three hours, but you likely don’t live around here. Apple licensed, but not an Apple store

YouKilledItPapi t1_ja6xvi2 wrote

Got my battery replaced 2 days ago at a Apple Store. Didn’t need an appointment. Just walked in, left my phone, and picked it up 2 hours later.

If you can, you better replace it today because the price will increase on March 1st. You can see how much it costs here: https://support.apple.com/iphone/repair/battery-replacement

HuntedCharlie t1_ja7pyc1 wrote

Book an appointment on the apple support app if possible to reduce your wait time or be subjected to whatever the current walk in wait time is.

O-M-E-R-T-A t1_ja7wn28 wrote

My local phone shop will do it within a few hours. The official Apple partner was next day (but depends on how much else they have to do).

cedarpangolin t1_jaae6s9 wrote

Prices can range but I’ve not seen any reputable ones less than Apple charges - and at least their work is warranties and official (doesn’t void your warranty and consumer law rights).

Same day with Apple is something you may have to negotiate with them. I do believe it’s possible they could accommodate that.

AutoModerator t1_ja6udpd wrote

It looks like you might be posting about battery life or battery health. You should post queries or issues about battery life/health in this thread, where there is also lots of information. This post has been filtered for review, and may be removed.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

Velvy71 t1_ja76ga8 wrote

The phone shop on the High Street does walk ins and has them done in under an hour.