Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

AutoModerator t1_jco410w wrote

It looks like you might be looking for help or support, in which case we recommend you search for your issue and check the Support FAQs. We review submissions for quality, so basic support issues may be removed.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

[deleted] t1_jco49gh wrote

Hardware. Drop broke something. Only Apple can fix FaceID as the hardware is serialized to each phone and can only be reserialized by Apple themselves.

adi_188 OP t1_jco4k5a wrote

Would you happen to know how much a repair would cost since my warranty ran out

[deleted] t1_jco4ojv wrote

Nope, I don’t work for Apple so I would have access to all the same pricing information online as you.

inspectorgadgetaudio t1_jco7y37 wrote

I just looked, why don’t you use the Apple support app on the phone. It has information and you can call support directly from the app. Not sure if it’s an option when out of warranty or not though 🤷🏼‍♂️

iphone-ModTeam t1_jcomhzb wrote

Hi, /u/adi_188! Thank you for participating in r/iPhone. Unfortunately, your submission was removed for breaking the following rule(s):

Basic support issues are not allowed due to the number of support posts we recieve. Please read the Tech Support FAQ page, search for your issue, or post to /r/iOS or /r/AppleHelp instead.

Reposting posts removed by a moderator without express permission is not allowed. Not here, and not on most of reddit. Please read reddiquette (linked below).

For questions, comments and concerns, message the moderators.

Reddiquette | New to Reddit? | Reddit's Content Policy