Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

LamarjbYT t1_iy9nn46 wrote

Honestly, other than the always on display and dynamic island. There’s really not much of a difference. If you want the always on display that’s probably one of the only reason to get the 14 Pro.

Numerous-Question-98 OP t1_iy9ogco wrote

Thanks a lot for your help, I personally would never use the always-on display so I think ill buy the 13 pro max then

matrixioe t1_iy9pavc wrote

For me 13 pro max is perfect

Undead_Cookiez t1_iy9sn12 wrote

For a 200$ difference, get the 13 pro max The only difference between them is the dynamic island and a slightly improved camera and a better set of speakers

Urmumdiedinacarcrash t1_iya6135 wrote

13 pro max by far. All you are missing out on is the new 48mp camera and a gimmicky dynamic island and always on display. Crash detection doesn’t work properly and satellite connectivity hasn’t even released yet.

Flair_Helper t1_iyc7s0o wrote

Hi, /u/Numerous-Question-98 Thank you for participating in r/iphone. Unfortunately, your submission was removed for breaking the following rule(s):

No posts or comments relating to buying, selling, trading, giveaways or asking for advice about any of those topics, except in the WSIB thread, same goes for posts about preorders and shipping new devices.

Reposting posts removed by a moderator without express permission is not allowed. Not here, and not on most of reddit. Please read reddiquette (linked below).

For questions, comments and concerns, message the moderators.

Reddiquette | New to Reddit? | Reddit's Content Policy

Ech0less t1_iy9zced wrote

Get the 14 pro max since you you don't mind spending extra. The differences aren't that noticeable since you say you don't care about the aod but I think the older notch on the iphone is extremely ugly and the newer design is sleeker and was much easier to get used to it coming from a galaxy s21 ultra.