Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

bmyvalntine t1_ixv1o8p wrote

If you currently hold it then yeah sure. Don’t go for a used xr now, there should be better deals.

mark_1012 t1_ixuuvma wrote

yeah. mostly. I gave away my XR for a 13 this April only because I wanted the flat edges. I used to play PUBG all day and performance was great and for a normal day use if gave me enough battery.

BallsofSt33I t1_ixuvnua wrote

Yep, still on my iPhone X today - if I use it a lot in the morning, I try and charge it a bit in the afternoon, but otherwise 1 charge lasts the whole day of a weekend and/or most “regular use” days.

newecreator t1_ixvp47y wrote

It's still a great choice but the iPhone 11 is a much better option with a bigger battery and two back cameras.

TheGuy3273 t1_ixvmitm wrote

I wouldn’t buy a used one now but if you have one you’ll be fine holding onto it

PhilippeJoseph t1_ixvjw9g wrote

My wife (light user) uses my old (2 years) XR because I bought myself an 13 Max Pro earlier this year. Charges the battery twice a week (battery capacity is at 91%). So if you can get it at a decent price, off course. We are counting on upgrades for another four years.

JuicyJo81 t1_ixwtwit wrote

Still running great! Having mine since 4 years now. Waiting for my 14 pro.

galof1699 t1_ixwwjam wrote

My friend still has is XR and he says it’s working fine!

ethan7426 OP t1_ixuwrfv wrote

Thank you 😊

Sucxces_93 t1_ixvk04o wrote

Interesting question. I think it’s still good for one or two years. iPhone gets 5-6 years of updates. If I was in your Apple Store then I would 12 / 13 mini. Cheap device and good features.

dskatter t1_ixuwtsg wrote

It works, it has current software updates, why wouldn’t it be?

PheebaBB t1_ixvatq5 wrote

Still one of the most common phones I see in the wild these days. Several of my family/friends have them and I’ve never heard a complaint.

Cool_cousin_Kris t1_ixzu8kb wrote

I’ve been using my daughter’s old XR for a while now and I love it,it’s working great.

ScienceByte t1_ixzx76a wrote

iPhone XR still holds up very well today. The main thing that you'd notice is that it has only one camera but still, who really needs a wide-angle one? Though the 48mp main camera of the iPhone 14 Pro looks really good though.

TegamiBachi25 t1_iyb72zq wrote

Still okay for me, but it’s beginning to slow down a bit when running multiple applications. Good for at least another year