Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Skripka t1_ix7uh6o wrote

Your phone is telling you that it is time to go to the Apple Store due to a hardware failure.

ablairnash t1_ix8jt80 wrote

It ain’t got no gas in it.

hfoblues t1_ix89a26 wrote

You need an exorcist

NotIsaacClarke t1_ix7u1zq wrote

Screen’s decided to conk out

EDIT:’you can try forcing a restart, but I don’t think it’ll help

Kingjakub95 t1_ix9hbqb wrote

Phone expert here! Its fcked up

ProjectGamer72 t1_ixba0pq wrote

Hard reset. If that doesn’t help. You need either a screen/LCD replacement or a battery replacement.

garypip t1_ix7wwlp wrote

Gif wallpaper?

Ajay_1994 t1_ixc6s9s wrote

Screen flickering display contact wire has left it

ANervousAddition t1_ix912v7 wrote

If you dropped it recently or gotten liquid in it, usually screens mess up because of the iOS or apps creating a glitch. Try a hard reset or maybe plug it back in and see what happens.

saarlac t1_ix9dfdu wrote

Looks broken

APB-5150 t1_ixad5ks wrote

Put it in a bowl of rice …

Depencho t1_ixapwqa wrote

GL, go for it

Justicebeaver179 t1_ixauuo3 wrote

Looks like the 13 series, idk of any service repair programs relating to the display for this phone so I hope you’re still within the 1 year warranty/have applecare.

BOLLOCKS09 t1_ixb1yym wrote

In my professional opinion as a Mobile Expert I’d say it’s broken

stop_jest_stop t1_ixc71hn wrote

my phone has the same phone case except mines a iPhone 11

depiedra1286 t1_ixbibne wrote

If you can't find a solution to the damage to your phone, maybe you could consider consulting with these people, basically they are the best iPhone repairmen in all of Latin America, they speak Spanish, I don't know if they answer in English, but for what you need the google translate can help.

Many times in Apple stores they do not know how to respond to this type of damage and they do not respond for the guarantee or they simply send you a new cell phone when it may be that the repair is something simple or not so expensive, whatever, I hope this information helps you. Greetings.

Btw, I don't work with them or have anything to do with them, I'm just a fan of the excellent work they do, and they always have the best repair tools.