Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

TAbramson15 t1_j2af291 wrote

The App Store has gotten so bland in the last 5-8 years that I barely ever try out new apps.. the list never really changes. Once the most prominent social media giants got cemented into the world, not many exciting apps came after that.. Don’t even get me started on games.. idk it might just be that apps don’t have the same excitement they used to bring us when apps were still a new thing to us, but just seems like nothing creative or fun has been created since. I only have like 20 apps on my last 5-6 iPhones and they are all present in my backups the entire time so never anything new. I’ve tried a couple games or apps here and there but only ever used them once and then never again.. I wish app and game developers would start coming out with cooler stuff again.

I also wish that game developers for the big Gaming Console level games would make their games available for iPhone and iPad.. iPhones now a days are just as powerful as a Nintendo switch if not even more powerful than that.. they are capable of playing big AAA level game titles and can even take advantage of controller support.. they’re missing out on a BIG BIG market.. everyone has a smart phone.. imagine being able to play full size main stream games on the device in your pocket.. it would beat any handheld gaming console to ever exist.. end rant. I want better apps and games man.. 😅😂

DoesGavinDance t1_j2b1lui wrote

>I also wish that game developers for the big Gaming Console level games would make their games available for iPhone and iPad.. iPhones now a days are just as powerful as a Nintendo switch if not even more powerful than that.. they are capable of playing big AAA level game titles and can even take advantage of controller support.. they’re missing out on a BIG BIG market.. everyone has a smart phone.. imagine being able to play full size main stream games on the device in your pocket..

If I had to guess I would say most people aren't interested in playing AAA-level games on their phones and that's why developers don't even bother.

GooseInternational66 t1_j2bqvw0 wrote

I was just thinking this the other day. I don’t think I’ve ever played a mobile game that’s kept my attention for more than a week.