Submitted by CalebHerr99 t3_zycb4z in iphone

They obviously have a very good track record. About 6/7 years, however I’ve been thinking that we have seen MASSIVE Jumps in the A series Chips since the A10 Fusion. It’s not even close to the A15 or A16. However it does seem like we have seen a major “slowdown” if you want to call it in the year to year upgrades. Like technology is sort of “peaking” or in a very mature stage. When I use my friends 12 Pro max or my dads 11 Pro. I can hardly notice a difference in speed on daily tasks than my 14 Pro Max, do you think iPhones will continue to get about 6 years of updates? Or do you think we could maybe reach closer to 10 years with the newer phones? Like the 13 and 14 series. Interested to hear your thoughts!

Comments