Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Tainted0401 t1_j6jf1i8 wrote

cellular data (not wifi) is ON? and also ON for all apps under settings - cellular (especially messages) ?

phatelectribe OP t1_j6jic6a wrote

I don’t see an option for messages in the list of apps using cellular data? Is it somewhere else?

Tainted0401 t1_j6kb0e1 wrote

hmm I see, I would probably recommend you to call your carrier. Maybe MMS is disabled on their end if your cellular data is working

phatelectribe OP t1_j6khnbw wrote

Thanks, I’ve just done it and although they said nothing was wrong on their end, they asked me to reset network setting while they “refreshed” something on their end and it’s magically working again. Thanks for the help.

jhpton t1_j6kt7x6 wrote

Did you turn on send as sms in messages settings?

PizzaWall t1_j6jtox0 wrote

IPhone images are a special format unsupported by Android. Try saving the image as jpg.

Samsungs_do_that t1_j6jvzo7 wrote

This is false. Android supports heic. Heic is the format my pictures are saved in.

PizzaWall t1_j6kc5gv wrote

For some reason the only way I can send images are as jpg. I’d also like to know if there is a setting I missed so I can images saved on my phone.

Samsungs_do_that t1_j6mxm8j wrote

Why would what is compatible with android affect what you could send? If your previous post was correct they would still receive the pictures but not be able to open them.