Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

RollinRibs25 t1_jakfqla wrote

Yeah i get that its spacious and all but ill never understand the drive to pay so much money per month. Rent is insane in this general area. Get out while you can

−14

halocene_epic t1_jaklj4t wrote

How much do you make per year?

RollinRibs25 t1_jako10a wrote

Well my parents dont pay half my rent or more but not enough to be stupid enough to live somewhere that this is a months rent

−28

halocene_epic t1_jakpaqa wrote

So where do you live that’s less than $1750/mo? With your parents?

RollinRibs25 t1_jambkst wrote

Not in new jersey lmfao theres so many other places to be. Fuck this dump of a city

−6

halocene_epic t1_jamhckj wrote

So you chose Chattanooga, TN?? No wonder your rent is cheap, who the fuck would want to live in Chattanooga, TN?

RollinRibs25 t1_jamnsyc wrote

Nah, i travel full time. Just happen to work in chattanooga often. Who the fuck would wanna live in your nasty ass city is the real question

−1

idontbs t1_janjzfp wrote

Why are you wasting your time commenting then? Also, why are you wasting your time looking through the JC subreddit then?

Accomplished-Gas5598 t1_jb0s43u wrote

cant afford the coastal cities so gets big mad on Reddit. gtfo with ur McDonald’s, Kraft Mac n cheese eatin ass. Scratch off lotto ticket Marlboro barely pay all the bills ass. Hulu plan with Ads vibes 🤡

BeMadTV t1_jakn7ax wrote

Clout or because they "can". Retirement be damned. Or they can, retirement not be damned, but not gonna maximize my savings.

My mortgage is $1600, but I dunno if right time right place will happen again this century.

−15

molly_watah t1_jakzh5j wrote

$1600 mortgage in Bergen Lafayette? Sheesh- as of now I can’t find anything decent around here that’ll be less than $3500 a month in mortgage

BeMadTV t1_jal08t0 wrote

To be fair, it's more Bergen, than Lafayette lol and decided to buy during the height of the pandemic. It's criminal what things are going for now.

−1