Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

VelhoTheVexed t1_iuj4z88 wrote

It's a good idea? It leaves room for unforseen events, like if you have problems with security, as well as time to find your gate. I ain't about to miss a 500$ flight because I missed it.

prlj t1_iuj77y0 wrote

My wife and I would have been at the airport an hour ago.

tatertotpixie t1_iuj389s wrote

How are they still at home? My husband would have us at the airport by 10am 😅

F9xR6-E4 t1_iujay9g wrote

They're just using common sense. Being prepared early just avoid any problem or complication that they may arise that could prevent them from reaching their flight.

mitsel_r t1_iujvh2t wrote

In here you have to be at the airport 3hrs in advance. I live 1.5hrs from the airport, when there’s no traffic jam that is.

The only weird thing I see in this pic is that they are still chilling at home.

teodocio t1_iuj4tp3 wrote

But u still need to drive to the airport and get through security. Your cutting it close!

Uh-idk- t1_iuk4au5 wrote

yeah, you have the suitcases ready for when you leave? a lot of people would be travelling to the airport at that time as their airport is likely to be at least 30+ minutes away+ you can buy food at the airport and wait for changes (gate changes) if they do happen

Malevolent_Mangoes t1_iujujut wrote

I mean some people end up in sleeping bags taking a nap cuz the flight is delayed for 7 hours or some shit. People do it at train stations too. Best to be early than late. Roll out your bed.

2outhits t1_iujutsg wrote

I’d be freaking out that we’re already late.

AveragEnjoyer007 t1_iuk282m wrote

I’m on their side tbh 😂 I ain’t sleepin, I’d be to excited

turikimaru t1_iuk2olj wrote

They better leave soon they gonna be late

ricco2u t1_iuk2q4q wrote

That’s the right way to do it