Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

phillysteakcheese t1_iybb6o7 wrote

I believe nitrogen is the way to go

Boatwhistle OP t1_iybc1rm wrote

Yep, that’s the way to go. A lot of people go with helium but they forget that helium is a non renewable resource which makes their suicide unethical. Nitrogen can be produced via fractional distillation from in the air, meaning it is renewable, much better for the future of society. Always try to look ahead.

fgd12350 t1_iyc25vb wrote

I always thought pentobarbital would be better just harder to obtain.

SourRug t1_iyc7ew3 wrote

Nope, shooting yourself with a shotgun in the head is less painful than trying to go with pentobarbital

phillysteakcheese t1_iyd1yn9 wrote

Plenty of people have tried to blow their brains out and survived... No thanks.

Past_Money_6385 t1_iydqlee wrote

idk i fell down a staircase on phenobarbitol and xanax and it was the funniest thing that ever happened to me at the time. about the only thing i remember that night.

storywriterforhire t1_iyb5238 wrote

Does it really cause painless death?

Boatwhistle OP t1_iyb5gcp wrote

That’s the fun part, when I tried to find out I was given a page of get help numbers and websites. So I have no fucking clue.

The guy on the help number didn’t wanna tell me either. /j

best_goblin_fucker t1_iyb5wkh wrote

It's as painful as suffocation on your own lungs...

Interpret it how you will

Boatwhistle OP t1_iyb66w8 wrote

A lot of people try to orgasm that way.

ThunderJellyGod t1_iyb8ra3 wrote

dumb question hv u tried hellium or notrogen gas

Boatwhistle OP t1_iyb94ym wrote

Tried? As in I attempted asphyxiation, failed, and gave up?

Founddoglost t1_iybrs0u wrote

Well???

Boatwhistle OP t1_iybs2ng wrote

No, I wouldn’t fail that. It’s literally just a bag, tube, and tape.

SourRug t1_iyc7536 wrote

Yeah but the real problem is obtaining a cylinder and large amounts of nitrogen

angus_valo t1_iyb93su wrote

It has potential as a painkiller and can be an alternative to opioids. Eat some pufferfish sushi and see for yourself! /s

Superlite47 t1_iybmk1n wrote

Looks like you'll just have to squeeze a Blue Ringed Octopus and find out.

42069696969420 t1_iydea6j wrote

TTX blocks the sodiumchannels which makes it very hatd or impossible for nerves to activate. Therfore it slowly paralyzes you until you die from suffocation since your lings stop working. Since you are basicly numb everywhere the only pain you'll feel is the one you feel from your organs slowly stop working properbly. This is mostly pain based of shock and panic. Whatever you try to do with these informations, killing yourself with it is not a nice death and killing others takes some time. I'd recommend other toxins.

Boatwhistle OP t1_iydggq7 wrote

What commonly accessible toxin(s) would you recommend to mitigate suffering? Stipulation that acquisition is legal without a license. It can be producible aswell so long as the total process has a low minimum for cost and chemistry skill.

42069696969420 t1_iydhmm4 wrote

You are in the US. So i guess a gun is the easiest to get

Boatwhistle OP t1_iydns2m wrote

If I were to commit suicide it would be helium. This is just for curiosity purposes.

ThatToastKid t1_iyb65tr wrote

988 is the new suidice prevention hotline for the US

LegoLeonidas t1_iybakg0 wrote

As someone with a curious mind who reads a LOT, I assure you my search history is an absolute nightmare.