Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

BudMcLaine t1_iuit4md wrote

I don't know if I'd say that he new his dog came back evil, but more aggressive. If I remember correctly, after the incident with his mom, she made him keep the dog outside, but he went on to "live" another several years before dying of "natural" causes a second time. So from Jud's perspective, the dog came back different, but not definitively evil.

Also, I think his hope is that by burying Church asap, the differences in the cat could be mitigated.

I don't think Jud himself is evil, he's well intentioned.

metalmike0792 t1_iuir77c wrote

They say the road to hell is paved with good intentions

I'd say much like Jud calls himself in the movie, he was a foolish old man that thought of a solution on the spot not necessarily the repercussions even though he knew them full well

Just a nice old man with good intentions that should have taken 2 more minutes to mull over his idea for Louis

GLSCinephile t1_iuiz5rp wrote

He thought that with animals, it was relatively harmless. He was totally against Louis using humans and that's why he told Louis about Timmy Batermann. To prevent Louis from trying to bury Gage at the Cemetary.

PvtHudson093 t1_iuj2fwq wrote

What ever corrupted the burial ground influenced Judd into telling Louis about it.

Ok-Brilliant-1737 t1_iuj46r5 wrote

I mean, cats are already evil, so what harm could it do?