Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

BlackJesus420 t1_j6tygw1 wrote

Nah, not really. Mass is right there and its influence is omnipresent. You see their license plates, people, news, etc. everyday.

Florida is far away. It’s a silly place where grandma and grandpa live and where crazy people are.

Undaedalus t1_j6tjao1 wrote

Is Florida's most hated state itself?

loopdajuup OP t1_j6toc8n wrote

Actually that’s a good point, maybe all these are just second place to Florida

bsmith696969 t1_j6umh0i wrote

Having owned a camp in the northeast kingdom in vt for many years, those guys hate massachusetts, but they fucking despise new Yorkers

tghost474 t1_j6vfxm0 wrote

Yeah if you actually talked to any of the locals in Vermont you realize how much New Yorkers are an invasive species to them because many of them are retirees and second homers that go to live there to get out of New York.

ThunderySleep t1_j6y5kts wrote

That's what I remember of VT. They didn't have nearly as much hate for outsiders as NH and ME, but they liked to bash massholes a bit, and despised New Yorkers.

11_Wolfie_11 t1_j6u5zov wrote

I’m not sure if I hate Massachusetts more than Connecticut, but I really just see Connecticut as “Deeper Mass” anyway.

secretmadscientist t1_j6ymjdu wrote

Florida is a dumpster fire of a garbage shit state. It has zero redeemable qualities. May it be overwhelmed with red tide and meth gators.

LBKTHREE t1_j6wgqsm wrote

Make America Florida!

Icy-Neck-2422 t1_j6tsp75 wrote

Dark green is confirmed - even though many in NH were born there.

mattpap603 t1_j6x2ljr wrote

No it’s definitely MA

Skidmarkthecat t1_j6yecth wrote

“Or, imagine being magically whisked away to… Delaware... Hi... I’m in… Delaware.”

Quirky_Butterfly_946 t1_j6udzqz wrote

As a former Masshole, I can confirm I hate my home state. If I could have torched it on the way out I would have. Same goes for my home town.

smartest_kobold t1_j6ttwtn wrote

Seems fake

−1

Intelligent-Hunt7557 t1_j6w57e1 wrote

I mean it’s very select. One guy’s Instagram followers? Granted they have 418K but even at 10% voting and assuming even distribution for NH residents that’s about 200 NHers