Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

bassboat1 t1_j91dv15 wrote

You're killin' me!

Existing-Quantity161 OP t1_j91e65v wrote

It's killin' me too! I wanna get out there, but it's alllllll frozen :(

bassboat1 t1_j91f8dk wrote

Haha:) Newfound on the flattest day ever Nov. 2020

Existing-Quantity161 OP t1_j91fvg4 wrote

Wow!!! How beautiful!! Have you ever been to Onway Lake in Raymond?

bassboat1 t1_j91gw4k wrote

Nope, If I head that direction, I'm usually going to Pawtuckaway. Onway looks like a nice little bass pond!

Existing-Quantity161 OP t1_j91ia65 wrote

Pawtuckaway is awesome, too... but Onway is a little more private. It's a beautiful little place. My dad and I take his jonboat out there. He lives in Candia almost on the Raymond line, so it's 5 minutes from his house. We've caught a couple bass in there. The water is pristine, the shorelines are a little crowded with trees, though. Definitely worth it.

bassboat1 t1_j91j1db wrote

I just checked it out on the F&G site and Clark's book. Appears to have decent access too - I try to hit new water regularly, I think I'll give it a look this year. Thanks for the tip:)

Existing-Quantity161 OP t1_j91ju48 wrote

Absolutely! The main entry onto the lake is a boat launch. We've only ever been out there on a boat so I'm not sure how else you can access the lake, but I'm sure there are other entry points.

Existing-Quantity161 OP t1_j91jy5k wrote

And glad to be of help! I love discovering new fishing holes. I find the most productive ones are the smaller, more private spots, myself :)

bassboat1 t1_j91kohl wrote

I've got that covered:)

Existing-Quantity161 OP t1_j91qwa0 wrote

Dude!! That's a sweet setup! Those kayaks are awesome. I've been out on one a few times (my best friend has a couple) and they are so smooth! I wish you luck in the upcoming season. Tight lines, my friend! Maybe we'll run into one another on Onway some day!