Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

appandemonium t1_j8b4lpr wrote

Maribeth at SaltyClaws in Nashua is a sweet person and an amazing trainer with a lot of experience, several certifications, and a good education under her belt. I worked with her (at Good Mojo, in Milford, mentioned in another comment) for several years and she is one of the very few people I would trust with my own dogs.

If you can't get to Nashua to see her, then you absolutely cannot go wrong with the All Dog's Gym in Manchester. Gail Fisher is an absolute treasure of the dog world and she helped change the way we work and communicate with dogs. ADG has high standards and requirements for their trainers and their facilities.

Yourcatsonfire OP t1_j8b53zm wrote

Thanks for the two recommendations. Do you know if either place works with puppies? My pups breed is a very smart breed and also very stubborn breed and want to try and get the training started early before too many bad habits start.

appandemonium t1_j8b706o wrote

I would probably go with ADG, if just for the convenience of it being closer and the fact that they've been around for 30+ years as a cornerstone of the dog training world. They have a lot of great classes for pups as young as 8 weeks that build upon one another, and it's all real-world skills for every day life.

Congrats on your new pup!

Yourcatsonfire OP t1_j8b8bbw wrote

Thank you. She's almost 11 weeks old now and absolutely the cutest ball of fluff I've ever seen.

Jerney23 t1_j8bj83i wrote

Jocelyn from Elated Canine is awesome

webbgrt t1_j8cx4pm wrote

No Monkey Business in Concord are amazing

comefromawayfan2022 t1_j8llauo wrote

I second no monkey business. She also runs a rescue and hospice organization for senior dogs.it was on nh chronicle