Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Clear_Attempt452 t1_itcyq26 wrote

Backyard brewery in Manchester. Long blue cat right down the street. From the Barrel and Rockingham in derry. North woods in Northwood.

eboucher30 t1_itcygw5 wrote

Great North is pretty good , Backyard, Long Blue cat, Pipe Dream, 603, Kelsen and FTB all in Londonderry.

basiicswamp t1_itdzdjg wrote

Pipe Dream makes great beer! Definitely worth checking out OP

Lumpyyyyy t1_itcym7s wrote

To Share is pretty decent on Union St. and as mentioned, great north is right up the road from Candia

v1shous t1_itdop9h wrote

Backyard Brewery and 2 Share are my favorites in Manchester. Nashua, has Spyglass; some of the best beer in the area, including sours. Concord has Feathered Friend with just opened - great stuff. That is all.

basiicswamp t1_itd161n wrote

I haven't been so I can't speak to the quality or experience, but there's Candia Road Brewing Company on Candia rd and Great North Aleworks on Holt Ave

Tornado_Wind_of_Love t1_itd3ow9 wrote

Upvote for Candia - they make some really solid sours

basiicswamp t1_itd5llt wrote

Good to know! I love a good sour

thehangel t1_itdzlxr wrote

Not Manchester or even NH but if you like sours check out Odd By Nature in Cape Neddick, ME.

basiicswamp t1_ite1lq5 wrote

We're Just Air Conditioners sounds delicious and I love Branch and Blade. Thanks for the recommendation! I'll definitely be making the trip soon.

gpreditty t1_itd867t wrote

Stark brewing, i find it ok but decent food.

Kv603 t1_itdusi6 wrote

Once I found Backyard, I stopped going to Stark.

eboucher30 t1_itdzka8 wrote

So where did you go?

phoxious OP t1_itlluf6 wrote

We ended up going to Candia and Great North. We loved Candia. Great North was okay. If I come back to Manchester we’re definitely going back to Candia and then probably somewhere different than Great North!

datt_migangi t1_itegdvh wrote

Candia is easily the best spot in manchester for vibes,beer, and food. Other great beer around an hour or less for great beer(assuming you're into NEIPA) able Ebenezer, ( no good but always a regular rotation of food trucks) Kettlehead fantastic food and beer, deciduous, from the barrel.n For non IPA stuff personal preference backyard,concord craft.

TheMobyDicks t1_itlku8t wrote

If you make it over to the coast, you need to check out Throwback (https://www.throwbackbrewery.com/). It's in a renovated barn and has a cool outside/inside vibe. Beer and food are good as well.

Larry_O_Arabia t1_itwx8im wrote

Always like 2 Share in Manchester on Union and Brook St. Beer is solid, large record collection, free board games, pinball and shuffle puck. Only complaint is I don't care for the name "2 Share", would've gone with "Union St. Brewery" or something but that's irrelevant.