Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

breaklegjoe t1_j10v4ji wrote

I take my cars to Precision Imports in Manchester. They have loaner cars for your convenience and in my experience their techs are just better than other shops. I don't trust any other shop in Manchester.

Capt_Indecisive_ t1_j10ci0c wrote

Adams Auto Care in Hooksett hasn't screwed me over yet. I wouldn't bring your car there for inspections because they are almost 60 dollars and the guy that does them acts like he's a used car salesman. Other than that though they do quality work at a reasonable price for the times.

Capt_Indecisive_ t1_j10ct8t wrote

Curious to know where you took your car in Concord though? I'm looking for a closer place than Hooksett myself.

AlexTheTolerable OP t1_j10ijr9 wrote

I went to Meineke in Concord on Loudon Rd, I pretty much only went there for oil changes and state inspections but they did a decent job

FishermanNervous7682 t1_j10fmac wrote

I like Proficient auto in Goffstown. I find them honest and they don't markup parts. I've been going there 15 years or so.

RisksRewardsRelics t1_j10rm7l wrote

Came here to say this. I usually do my own work when I can, but if I can’t, I bring it to Proficient. Jason is honest and reliable.

Very close to Manchester’s west side.

ElleWoodsPinkShoes t1_j11b6y5 wrote

Monroe Auto on Hanover St. The guys there are so awesome, not shady at all, treat you like a human, run on time, and don’t try to screw you out of money. Cannot recommend highly enough.

Lower-Permission4850 t1_j13cjqc wrote

Northeast exhaust and auto repair and candia rd auto repair between those two places you’ll get anything and everything done and both places are honest extremely affordable I can’t say enough good things about either place and I’ve tried many I have horrible luck with vehicles