Submitted by Lost_In_Play t3_11gf0ch in newhaven

Hey all, we're looking for people that are into parties like Murder Mysteries, Escape Rooms, D&D and Game Shows. It's something we host but are trying to find people who are genuinely into this sorta thing. Cheers.

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

ricktremila t1_jaoewgz wrote

Hi there! I’m Rick and arrived in NH today, as visiting PHD student at Yale. I’m italian and I really love game parties so, if you need someone count me in! DM me

TwoBirdsCinema t1_jarkndz wrote

We’d be interested in attending. We’re always looking for something to do in NH:)

Lost_In_Play OP t1_jber7fj wrote

Hey everyone, not sure if there is a reply all button but I'll DM this as well just in case.

1. Happy to see there are a lot of people interested, but unfortunately that means my home can't accommodate us.

2. I've been looking around for community centers or places that we can borrow a room with tables and stuff for us to use. So far no luck, does anyone have any suggestions?

3. In the meanwhile, on March 17th, there is a board game cafe (Elm City board games) in New Haven that has space for us to meet and play some board game party games. It's a good start for us to meet and it's a easy location to access for people that live in downtown NH. I'll hold a whiteboard sign saying 'Reddit' or something lol.

If you can't make it, don't worry. We'll try to make this a recurring hangout. Thanks everyone!