Submitted by katiebuck80 t3_y1t0ry in newhaven

Hi! I am visiting my sister and her family in New Haven (I arrive this weekend) for three weeks and I am dying with excitement because we haven’t seen each other since pre-virus. Does anyone have a second hand computer monitor collecting dust that they are looking to sell? I would love to have it all sorted before I get there if possible. The work I need to do over there (CT) is for my brother and I kind of need to hit the ground running if possible. Thanks!

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

zxosz t1_irzqjmg wrote

I just gave my last one away, there is a goodwill in hamden that that should have one second hand for cheap

katiebuck80 OP t1_irzs3ag wrote

Great lead! She lives in Hamden. I hadn’t thought of goodwill…in Australia you can’t buy (or donate) electronics at goodwill.

Petemarsh54 t1_is0c7ia wrote

I have a crappy old dell one, it’s got a VGA to Display port Adapter if you want it, dm me if interested, totally free

katiebuck80 OP t1_is4uzgk wrote

That is so kind of you thank you! Unfortunately my brother has just told me it needs to have HDMI input.

Old-Bedroom8464 t1_is1pqhk wrote

I have a Dell 1080P you can have. It's got VGA and DVI connectors. I'm right in West Haven about 10 minutes outside of New Haven.

katiebuck80 OP t1_is4uwxo wrote

That is so kind of you thank you! I was so excited but unfortunately my brother has now told me it had to have HDMI input (I am a noob)

Plusdebeurre t1_is17et1 wrote

I have a 2017 MacBook Pro that I could sell, if you’re interested. 13”, 8GB RAM, 1TB SSD

katiebuck80 OP t1_is4uy7i wrote

That is so kind! Thank you but I really just need a monitor and I don’t understand Macs at all

JamesIsBanking t1_is1asjb wrote

I have a new monitor that I recently bought and don’t need, ( gaming monitor ) if needed

katiebuck80 OP t1_is4uvlk wrote

That would be amazing!! My brother has just specified that it needs to have HDMI input. If it had that, how much would you want for it?