Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

falafelfella OP t1_izb6uc3 wrote

Neu/body collective comes to mind, techno would be great honestly. Can you DM rates?

Belgi85 t1_izbbjk8 wrote

The bar at Firehouse used to have dj nights back in the day, they were pretty good. I vaguely remember it being more down beat electronic type stuff. Maybe reach out to them and see if they have any recs

GBJGBJGBJx3 t1_izb3oul wrote

As someone who's actively been involved in the local/regional electronic scene for almost a decade, can't say I know of anyone local that spins anything reminiscent of experimental ambient type stuff (stuff like Kraftwerk?). I do have a decent amount of connections in the area with more conventional techno, house, disco, bass, jungle, etc. DJ's if that's something you're also open too. Feel free to shoot me a DM.

NilesRiver t1_izcx88o wrote

Hi! I go by DJ Nihilist & I'm part of a crew of Connecticut DJs called Ikkibu Project, we play & throw some shows in NH & other cities relatively regularly. Tho we primarily focus on more uptempo genres like Dubstep and DnB, a good portion of us LOVE downtempo electronic and would be super excited about the opportunity to play some chiller vibes. I'm going to reach out in the DMs, I'd love hear more about your vision & see if we might be able to achieve it together :)

NCM728 t1_izbqhau wrote

The State House occasionally has events like this

snake-oiler t1_izbqczk wrote

If the venue is where I think it is I live around the corner and will for sure show up. Hope you find someone!

cowboyfilms t1_izdchme wrote

few guys play lounge nights (spinning vinyls) at best video in hamden that might be up your alley

FeverDisco t1_izp45vc wrote

Heya, I'm pretty new to the area, but I live right in East Rock. I spin a variety of music, but definitely lean towards ambient, psychedelic, and experimental. I would love to be involved in any way, if not just to attend. HMU