Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

No-Cardiologist6790 t1_j112qch wrote

BAR. Get the mashed potato pizza and a few craft brews

Ecofre-33919 t1_j119qar wrote

Bar IS a must I agree. But i don’t like mash potato pie. So many other things to get there!

Old-Bedroom8464 t1_j14u68f wrote

I like Bar better than Sallys and Pepes- but I like Modern the most. The problem is you don't finish your pie at modern, play some pool, go dancing or head down the street for some live music. It's in a stagnant neighborhood. Bar is good pizza and in the entertainment district.

Not to mention the mashed pie is fucking delicious.

NATO1092 t1_j11oicu wrote

York St noodle house, prime 16, pitaziki,cast iron,modern, bar,Pacifico,Mediterranea orange st, zois, scarpellinos, John and Maria's, shell and bones,Archie Moores,te llamo tequila, wireless Caribbean, trinity bar, Thai Cart by court house,

cb020429 t1_j11v96q wrote

Miso for Sushi. Sally’s for Pizza. Adriana’s for old-school Italian. Union League Cafe for French. The list goes on and on. new haven is a food town

twiddlingmy2thumbs t1_j11m04j wrote

Sup New Haven’s website has a great directory of restaurants categorized by breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

For breakfast, I’ve enjoyed Olmo Bagelry, Clare’s Corner-copia, Fussy Coffee, and Maison Mathis. Really good coffee stores in the area too, like Pistachio Cafe, Koffee, East Rock Coffee, G cafe.

Lunch/dinner: PIZZA 🍕like Frank Pepes, Bar, Atticus Market in East Rock, etc. lots of good picks and international options around Crown and Chapel Streets

offsethero t1_j12kwb2 wrote

Camacho Garage, Sherkaan, September in Bangkok

Kindly_Ad7904 t1_j12rcl9 wrote

September In Bangkok ,Tavern On State and Camacho Garageu

snorkelbagel t1_j13lqbo wrote

Has sept fixed their service issue yet? Last time we went the place was half full and it literally still took like 30 min to get someone to even take our order.

snorkelbagel t1_j13lnq8 wrote

Harvest is pretty great.

If you are doing brunch the pre-fixe is relatively cheap for the city, food and service is great and portions do not disappoint.

lelaxgoalie t1_j14ynha wrote

House of Naan, Lamb burger or Lamb tikka Masala

HartfordResident t1_j1anr8s wrote

Kind of like asking what are good places to eat in New York City, since there are so many amazing options. Can you be more specific?

curbthemeplays t1_j1e63jv wrote

There’s too much to list. My latest top choices for new spots:

Rockfish, sushi. Menya Gumi, ramen. Hachiroku, izakaya. Atticus Market, sandwiches and such. Munchies, subs. Fair Haven Oyster, seafood. Luke, special occasion dining. Tacos Los Gordos. Tibetan Kitchen.

bruins_fan t1_j11dx59 wrote

Yorkside Pizza & Restaurant.

−2

Daviddoesnotexist t1_j12flny wrote

Chili’s on the I95 Frontage rd in East Haven. Best skillet queso and frostiest margs in town

−2

HockeyandTrauma t1_j11dthd wrote

No place. New haven has no food service anywhere, and this hasn’t been discussed ad nauseum

−8