Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

MsDemiBurch OP t1_j8f31ro wrote

I'm in the JC area but I'm desperate enough to do the 3 hr trips for one lol Since i am in the tail end of the state, im kind of expecting a long drive either way.

sharkb44 t1_j8f9nrn wrote

Center for Assessment and Treatment

Hey there, this place is located in Hackettstown, NJ but they only take Medicaid and do telemedicine(virtual)appointments

All of the therapists are good here. Yes, I know from personal experience. I’m a big advocate for therapy! I hope this helps you.

MsDemiBurch OP t1_j8fbwy4 wrote

I honestly get a bit nervous when people say its just therapists & not psychologist cause I've had quite a few therapists already that i went to and they couldn't diagnose or do anything besides on asking how I was which is great & everything but i do have a support system. I just need a professional diagnosis.

I did look at the site and they did say they can do what I am looking for but I am hesitant tbh lol

I appreciate you sharing this info!

sharkb44 t1_j8fdlx4 wrote

They aren’t just therapists. Dr. Todd Bennett is a Doctor of psychology. They also have a few more….If you click the menu at top of page, you can see all clinicians and doctors. I understand your hesitancy…but I can’t say enough how good this practice is. I’ve been with them 4 years(family and individual). Ultimately it is your choice and I wish you the best

MsDemiBurch OP t1_j8fxd7q wrote

Oh okay ill give them a try when i can, Thank you

[deleted] t1_j8hmvpf wrote

Hackettstown is really far. There are a ton of places in JC.

MsDemiBurch OP t1_j8i6u9b wrote

If so please comment them, I need all i can get lol Just in case one of the ones I get suggested doesn't work.