Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

weaselpoopcoffee1 t1_ir5nvwy wrote

KC's in Pequannock. Still do a baker's dozen as well.

housespecialdelight t1_ir4tuyu wrote

Bagel Loops in Wayne or Hot Bagel in Fair Lawn.

the_comatorium t1_ir8gsep wrote

Bagel Loops is still delicious but holy moly have they raised their prices. I mean...economy, I get it. I forget the exact price but it's around $5 for veggie cream cheese.

Times are crazy.

ghotier t1_ir6jcvu wrote

The one near me I like.

Old_Cockroach_2993 t1_ir4wd3p wrote

Pops bagel wharton nj

LiberaceOshKosh t1_ir6mrrh wrote

An area where it’s a nightmare to find good bagels, Pops is solid. Nice people and great prices too.

Dirtylicious t1_ir6dk2j wrote

On a previous bagel post, there was someone who ranted about bagels that only had seasoning on one side.

I gotta say after reading that, I've always checked my bagel (eveything for me) for double sided seasoning. Some places definitely skimped and only did one side.

As for the OP: I'm NNJ based so - Hot Bagels in Teaneck Spring Tree Bagels Englewood

LiberaceOshKosh t1_ir6mkc7 wrote

Saddle River Road Hot Bagels in Fair Lawn. River Road Hot Bagels (no relation) on the other side of town is #2.

Thread closed.

surfnsound t1_ir408zf wrote

O'Bagel in Basking Ridge.

injuredmajesty t1_ir41das wrote

Goldberg's Famous Deli in Millburn. Their bagels are so crisp, airy, doughy, and flaky, there's gotta be some type of fat agent in them the way they pull apart. They're so light and fluffy, you're hungry an hour after you eat one lol

StrategicBlenderBall t1_ir4vr29 wrote

Terrace Bagel in Freehold or Bagel Masters in Shrewsbury.

BlackWhiteRedYellow t1_ir6xq7o wrote

Terrace is the wrong answer, sorry.

StrategicBlenderBall t1_ir70sex wrote

How? The line was out the door lmao.

−1

BlackWhiteRedYellow t1_ir70ypn wrote

Just because the shop is popular or convenient says nothing about the quality of the food.

I would put terrace bagels in the bottom 10 bagel shops I’ve tried in NJ.

ilikeduckconfit t1_ir4vwwt wrote

Teaneck Road Hot Bagels in Teaneck

Kosher Bagel Supreme in Springfield

coreynj2461 t1_ir526r5 wrote

Big thick bagels go to everything bagel in paramus on route 17. Stew leonards also has amazing onion and swiss bagels

MajorScore t1_ir5pga7 wrote

Pennington Bagel in Pennington

surfnsound t1_ir68d9o wrote

I forgot about this place since it's been a long time since I lived in the area. They were really good. This is the furthest South one mentioned so far, and good bagels are few and far between down here.

deadmik3 t1_ir5u5w7 wrote

Bagel Base in Elmwood Park, NJ.

Fulline t1_ir7zx82 wrote

Hot Bagels in Fair Lawn

Side note: Their egg salad is like crack

x3nic t1_irb5tuf wrote

In South Jersey, probably the Bagel Spot in Cherry Hill. Although I'll admit you guys in North Jersey have better Bagels (it's the water).

GoZahnGo t1_ir4jh46 wrote

One of the best that sadly is gone now was bagel bazaar in Iselin/Edison area right off of 27. They created so many different flavors, pretty nice staff, and always loved the food! Sadly they closed due to family matters.

Manhattan Bagels (I think that's the name?) in South Amboy aren't too bad though.

DunderscoreMA t1_ir7zawm wrote

Best NJ bagel places are located in NY gif

−2

HighPitchEricsBelly t1_ir5ghfx wrote

Dunkin Donuts in Jefferson Twsp

−6

LiberaceOshKosh t1_ir6n0xl wrote

LOL. It’s been hell finding good bagels in The Woods. Pops in Wharton is good and The Bagel Place in Mount Arlington is good, but they’ve gone a bit crazy with their prices lately. Pops is still reasonable.

HighPitchEricsBelly t1_ir6rjmg wrote

At least somebody knew I was joking, DD bagels are trash. Only thing I know about Wharton is Sussex Meat Packing, awesome.