Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Doc9er t1_j23ysgo wrote

Download “all trails” and look for a hike in your area. Or go on meetup.com to find like minded folk.

mcscootface t1_j241sds wrote

D&R State Park/Canal Path for a nice stroll

Baldpate Mountain or Sourland Preserve for some action

Edit: Princeton also has a bikeshare/rental service (that’s about the limit of my knowledge about it) but you can ride these bikes on the canal path too

Doc9er t1_j24kjqa wrote

Sourlands is beautiful. There is a hike called the devils half acre loop that’s well worth it. I’d recommend wearing boots with ankle support as it is rocky and sometimes muddy.

Groady_Wang t1_j25cn02 wrote

You can take a stroll down Nassau street. Tons of food options. Hoagie haven is a local favorite.

MrRob_NJ t1_j244hqx wrote

For food in Princeton I like Conti's and Jules for Pizza. Mamouns Falafel and Taqueria are great spots too. Walking the campus as well as the D&R canal is always nice.

TheYoungSquirrel t1_j24i9fz wrote

Check out tigers tale for food/bar.

Bagel barn for .. bagels.

MyNameIsDaveToo t1_j2agdry wrote

If you're in Princeton, be sure to check out the University - they have some lovely grounds, although the weather this time of year in NJ isn't great for outdoor activities. Of course, there's also tons to do right across the road on Nassau Street, including bars, coffee shops, and book stores!

diablo29 t1_j26oewi wrote

D and R canal is I'm the area as well as other local parks

Wayward_Lucidity t1_j26p3du wrote

on pa side about 45 north is a place called ringing rocks. Oh in Hopewell is a bar called Hillbilly hall,

jetty_junkie t1_j23yrsp wrote

It’s always fun to host a party in a house that isn’t yours…..

The-Protomolecule t1_j240tvu wrote

This is by far the dumbest advice good work.

jetty_junkie t1_j241ok3 wrote

It was more helpful and to the point than what you commented so I’ve got that going for me

−1

Educational_Paint987 t1_j24csib wrote

House of Cupcakes! Lol

After you walked Princeton Uni, only thing left is....go to Philly 😂