Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

HedonisticFrog t1_itnisvj wrote

His story if laughable, "I sprayed pepper spray into a sink in an empty bathroom for no discernable reason after being asked to clear out the bathroom of students". He's either a complete moron who has constant drool stains on his uniform or a lying asshole.

JIssertell t1_itqp5n0 wrote

Probably did what my brother did. Got curious how strong mace is, spray it in a confined bathroom sink then proceed to cry from his eyes nose and mouth for the next 20 mins. Just from a short spritz in the sink..

jwm3 t1_itx9nym wrote

A friend decided to taze himself to see what it's like. He shat all over the dorms common couch in front of a lot of the students. Mocked mercilessly forever more.

Ksh_667 t1_itre1iz wrote

I guess we're lucky he didn't open up with an ak to clear the bathroom. Tbf it would've done the job.

[deleted] t1_itohxzk wrote

[removed]

SteroidAccount t1_itper9e wrote

People that use random caps and call police pigs are stupid to me, however, I completely agree that cops should not be in schools. My son went to a school that had a full time SRO and more kids were arrested for bullshit reasons that I could have even guessed.

Write on a car window with chalk paint, arrest. Fight with another student, arrest. Then these kids go to court and get out on probation. Which of course comes with mandatory classes that the parents have to pay for. Such a fucked up system.

−14

Lou_C_Fer t1_itpfba9 wrote

My kid went to court and the magistrate said something to the effect of, "well, this is a waste of our time, but since he is here, we have to do something." It was all pretty dumb. I think it ended up that he had to donate food somewhere. The worst of ut was having to take off work for two court dates.

Fucknutssss t1_itq2amr wrote

Oink oink

−2

SteroidAccount t1_itq396z wrote

My problem with it isn't the word itself, I think it discredits any argument you're trying to make because it makes people look immature and incapable of rational thought.

sirboddingtons t1_itqsn4b wrote

So like, if your behavior is so unacceptable that you are banned from a public school, why do you still have a job in a position of authority?

If a student discharged a pepper spray canister into the bathroom sink exactly what would he be criminally charged with that this officer is not being?

Ok-Pressure-3879 t1_itprjrw wrote

Poor impulse control…this bodes well for an escalated situation in the future.

Various-Space-680 t1_iu1b2xp wrote

99% chance this guy will be in uniform somewhere again