Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

GatoradeNipples t1_jbs0ohf wrote

Oh, God, it's pedophiles. I was hoping it was gonna be something funny like people giving No Face lap-dances on the train. Why is it always pedophiles?

SomebodyInNevada t1_jc2t54l wrote

Why do you assume it's pedophiles and not just crude humor?

Irish_Whiskey t1_jc46onh wrote

>In February, photos were posted to social media showing men “pretending to sexually assault young female characters” in Ghibli Park

CheeseSandwich t1_jbt7ska wrote

How does Japan have a population crisis? Every time I hear a news story from Japan it's about some crazy sex related story. They should be popping out babies aplenty.

−17

fractalimaging t1_jbt999f wrote

Japan expresses crazy levels of sexuality because they have no healthy channels for it. The work-life balance there is brutal and unethical, and nobody has the time to have a sexual relationship, let alone raise a family.

spicycornwithbutter t1_jbtrn3q wrote

>Every time I hear a news story from Japan

There goes your problem. Turns out evaluating a country's socioeconomic factors behind shrinking birthrates through sensationalized and exoticized news articles doesn't yield any meaningful information.

[deleted] t1_jc4y6w9 wrote

[removed]

AutoModerator t1_jc4y6zk wrote

Sorry, but your account is too new to post. Your account needs to be either 2 weeks old or have at least 250 combined link and comment karma. Don't modmail us about this, just wait it out or get more karma.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

Rosebunse t1_jbrh81q wrote

I'm not sure what they thought would happen

−65

OcculusSniffed t1_jbrusw4 wrote

This says more about you than you might think.

BlooperHero t1_jbvepbo wrote

"I'm just saying what everyone's thinking!" says only person thinking that.