Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

subzero112001 t1_j4mvd61 wrote

>people get weirdly offended when they hear that big corporations are taking advantage of workers.

Why would anyone get offended? That's basically what working for someone else always is?

Nevertheless, your statement doesn't refute or explain how a company FORCES you to work off the clock. But I understand that you can't actually come up with any kind of valid logic. So don't worry, I get that you're limited in your possible responses.

psilocin72 t1_j4nhrn9 wrote

Type ‘wage theft’ into your browser and learn all about it. Or don’t if you don’t want to- I don’t t really care. This isn’t something I’m making up, it’s a finding of the federal government. If you’re siding with huge corporations rather than your friends, family and yourself, that’s up to you.

subzero112001 t1_j4opesu wrote

>wage theft

Type in "how to address wage theft" into your browser. You'll learn that its very straightforward to fix. But if you want to play such an ignorant act, go ahead. I really don't care.

>If you’re siding with huge corporations rather than your friends

Are you being intentionally daft? I literally said "Report the business". Can you not read very well? I would suggest going back and actually reading what is being written. Then triple check it before you start typing nonsense.

psilocin72 t1_j4p0i7i wrote

F U troll.

subzero112001 t1_j4tipxk wrote

I said I don't care if you want to play such an ignorant act, it doesn't mean that i'll actively support your intentional ignorance.

Seriously, grow up.

psilocin72 t1_j4uyuwj wrote

Your the one playing the act of the awkward kid who gets picked on in school so he goes on line and talks shit to grownups. I’ll try again: F U, you stupid troll.

subzero112001 t1_j53zv9n wrote

Absolutely no part of your response has been valid. It's mostly just been you covering your ears with your hands while you yell. Good luck with that disability. I'm sure life is tough for you.

psilocin72 t1_j54ax1e wrote

You are a stupid ignorant troll 🧌

subzero112001 t1_j58bqi3 wrote

That’s rich coming from the person who can’t read yet constantly froths at the mouth. I’m still waiting on an actual retort.

psilocin72 t1_j58c0be wrote

I don’t retort trolls or defend facts.

subzero112001 t1_j58ctv8 wrote

If I’m a troll, why are you still responding then? What a scrub….

psilocin72 t1_j58fqpu wrote

Because I’m amused by your impotence. Something about wage theft being a major crime in America struck a nerve.

subzero112001 t1_j58qi1m wrote

A lot of ad hominem and zero rational retorts. You don’t even have a clue on how to converse huh? Life really must be rough on you…..

I’m still waiting for an actual response.

psilocin72 t1_j59ulsc wrote

You’ll wait for a very long time. You can’t accept a true statement. I can’t help you with that.

subzero112001 t1_j5egdzd wrote

“You’ll wait for a very long time”

Yeah, I gotta wait for you to grow up. That definitely will take a while.

So I’ll speak to you again if that ever happens. Until then, good luck!